PDA

View Full Version : Hoop-Dee-Doo or Ohana

Schmiv
01-17-2008, 11:46 AM
Need some feedback on if the kids would enjoy Hood-Dee-Doo or Ohana more. Ages at time of trip will be 8, 6 & 1. My kids are GREAT eaters so I'm not concerned if they will like the food more so if the Hoop-Dee-Doo wouldbe too over their heads.:confused:

ThanxForNoticin
01-17-2008, 12:41 PM
Both are great with kids. 'OHana probably would give your kids more of an interactive experience (they get to participate in games and activities during dinner at 'OHana, as opposed to watching more at HDD). But my kids really enjoyed the HDD show when they were younger - it's a lot of fun. Either will be a great time for your kids.

Polylurker
01-17-2008, 02:03 PM
I also want to hear opinions of one show versus the other....We have never been to Aloha, but went to Hoop Dee Doo back in 1995 (long ago!). When at Hoop Dee Doo then, we actually sat at a front row table. We were "rushed" with our food by the server. Defintely didn't have time to enjoy it! We were not offered refills on drinks either. (I do remember the ribs were incredible though.) From other posts it appears this is not the case now. Sounds like you can enjoy the food? Just wondering about your experiences!

Our boys are 10 and just over the "child" price (they weren't there first go round). I am trying to justify the experience for DH. Any help???

Thanks!

RoosMomKanga
01-17-2008, 02:04 PM
We've done both and considering the ages of your kids, I'd pick O'Hana. They get to get up and move around/participate...a lot of the humor at Hoop Dee Doo will be lost on them and it's longer sitting time, but do it next trip- it's fun!

#1donaldfan
01-17-2008, 02:09 PM
Both are very good.....Ohana's maybe just a little better........either way you'll not go wrong....:thumbsup: