PDA

View Full Version : Innoventions- Do? Where to find current map/info?

RoosMomKanga
01-17-2008, 09:51 AM
I've been searching for some current info. on Innoventions and haven't been able to find much detail. I found some threads that mentioned some appealing things "Fantastic Plastic Works" and making robots, as well as "make your own stickers":mickey:- don't know where that is. I looked at the Intercot Info and it only mentions two items- fire exhibit (doesn't appeal to us), and the plastic one (doesn't say where these are). We're not into spending time there on video games, but have always found something cool:cool: to do there other than that. I find it's best to go there with some kind of game plan instead of just wandering:sleepin:...where can I get current details and maps?:confused:

madi47
01-18-2008, 06:35 AM
Not really sure about were to find the maps. I did however do the make your own robot in innoventions in August. All the times I've been there I never knew it existed. It is on the test track side. Just walk right through and you will see it.

DisFan01
01-18-2008, 08:43 AM
To get to Innoventions East or West, just walk right past Spaceship Earth, and they are on both sides of the big fountain. :thumbsup:

As for maps of the park, I don't think INTERCOT has those.

RoosMomKanga
01-19-2008, 10:22 AM
Thanks. Anyone know where the "Make your own Stickers" is located? Are :cool:"Emails from WDW" still there?

DisFan01
01-19-2008, 10:47 AM
I have never really heard of the "Make your own Stickers", but they do have a "Forests of our Future" in Innoventions East (closed until April, I think), where you can make your own paper.

The "Think Place presented by IBM" is where you can send your friends postcards from WDW.

Hope that helps! :thumbsup:

MauiMouse
01-19-2008, 10:48 AM
It is located in Innoventions West where you can send an email home, you can also do this from the Imagination pavillion.

I have an map at home that I can scan if you'd like a copy just send me a PM.