PDA

View Full Version : Are you too excited to sleep?

Hull-onian
01-16-2008, 08:21 PM
When the :alarm: gets closer I can only concentrate on one thing. That is meeting :mickey:. The night before we leave, I don't think I sleep three or four hours. How about your folks? Do you sleep?:cloud9:

IloveDisney71
01-16-2008, 08:36 PM
I don't get much sleep either. Usually around 5 hours or maybe 6 if I'm lucky! What's funny is most of my grand gathering said the same thing this past trip! We joked that we should have just left for our 8 hour drive at midnight instead of waiting until 5 the next morning. Even with less sleep than usual I'm so exicted on the way there that I don't even feel tired. In fact on the day we arrived, my DH and one of my DD's helped me close the MK at midnight!

disneyjoe
01-16-2008, 08:36 PM
Funny, we were just discussing this today. We are 4 sleeps and counting until we get there and I am already not sleeping properly. I will be no good by the weekend. All I can think about is :mickey:

I am on :cloud9:!

azdisneymom
01-16-2008, 08:38 PM
Me, too, not to mention how slow time seems to pass.

jodijo
01-16-2008, 09:48 PM
I discovered that no one in my family sleeps the night before our trips. So, we now fly at night. Might as well get something accomplished while we are all awake! 28 more sleeps until our all nighter!

rubato
01-17-2008, 08:27 AM
14 for us and I'm tossing and turning all night! I can't wait! And, I have to drive for 2 & 1/2 days to get there. :ack:

Belle619
01-17-2008, 09:28 AM
I can never sleep the night before Disney! We always seem to fly into Orlando/Anaheim at night, so I'm usually on property just waiting for my chance to run through those gates!

The worst part is, no matter what time I fall asleep, my body wakes up at 5am ready to go! :yay: