PDA

View Full Version : Disney Tickets and Airmiles

oilergirl
01-16-2008, 02:12 PM
Hi there - my in-laws got 5 day park hopper passes through airmiles for my girls while my hubby and I purchased 7 day park hoppers on-line. My dh's and my tickets are actually a little credit/bank card of sorts while the ones my in-laws received are paper... I guess I was just wondering what is the "normal" form that tickets come in and/or do we have to do anything special with the airmiles ones or are we just good to go :confused: Hope this makes sense!!! Thanks so much in advance for anyone's insight...

Pipalotta
01-16-2008, 02:21 PM
You dont have to do anything with the paper ones. We bought from a ticket broker, rather than through Disney directly since it was cheaper, and we recieved the paper ones. They work just like the card ones. "Normal" of course depends on where you buy them from.

sassafras
01-16-2008, 04:35 PM
Don't feel bad about the paper tickets. We have APs and they are this thin, cardboard stuff instead of plastic. Makes no sense when you hang onto them for a year.

Rikkikika
01-16-2008, 10:19 PM
Hi there - my in-laws got 5 day park hopper passes through airmiles for my girls while my hubby and I purchased 7 day park hoppers on-line. My dh's and my tickets are actually a little credit/bank card of sorts while the ones my in-laws received are paper... I guess I was just wondering what is the "normal" form that tickets come in and/or do we have to do anything special with the airmiles ones or are we just good to go :confused: Hope this makes sense!!! Thanks so much in advance for anyone's insight...

Which air miles program allows you to turn in points for passes?

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-16-2008, 10:48 PM
Don't feel bad about the paper tickets. We have APs and they are this thin, cardboard stuff instead of plastic. Makes no sense when you hang onto them for a year.

EXACTLY!!! Especially when they print daily numerous room cards that are the hard plastic kind... I don't get it.

oilergirl
01-17-2008, 01:22 PM
Hey all - thanks for all the quick responses. I am totally okay with them being paper, I was just worried that we had to do something with them at the ticket office when we got to the parks. Good to know we're good to go though.

As for the airmiles... we're in Canada and it's the site airmiles.ca

I know they have a mosaik mastercard and pay a certain fee each year to double their airmiles. Hope this helps!

Rikkikika
01-17-2008, 02:41 PM
As for the airmiles... we're in Canada and it's the site airmiles.ca

I know they have a mosaik mastercard and pay a certain fee each year to double their airmiles. Hope this helps!

Oilergirl -

Thanks! will have to look them up!