PDA

View Full Version : May 11-21, 2008

Tygger7
01-16-2008, 12:35 PM
Just curious as to who might be in the World while we're there. I'd love to meet some of the Intercot family!!! We'll be staying at WL, so let me know and maybe a group of us can get together for fireworks or Fantasmic! :party:

dolphinmickey9170
01-17-2008, 10:42 AM
Hello....we'll be there from the 15th-23rd. We are also meeting up with DisneyWhirled and DWHubby.

We could meet for Wishes on the 18th.

Let's all meet at the Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street. We'll get ice cream and then stake out a place for Wishes!

Anyone else wanna join in? Let's here from you.

dolphinmickey9170
01-27-2008, 03:14 PM
BUMP:mickey:

bleukarma
01-29-2008, 01:00 PM
Chances are looking good that I will be there for the May 16th Pirate and Princess Party. I would only be there May 16-May 17th (my birthday!) but if anyone else is going then I'd love to meet! :mickey:

Tygger7
01-29-2008, 01:02 PM
Awesome! Wishes on the 18th sounds great! I'll double check my ADR's and confirm, but anyone that wants to join us, come on down!!

Tygger7
01-29-2008, 01:18 PM
Had a thought...I get those every once in a while. If anyone wants to work out specifics (location, time, etc.), feel free to PM me. I just realized that I had PM turned off...what a dork...but it's fixed now.

So far, the Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street, on May 18th is a go! Suggestions on when to gather?

dolphinmickey9170
01-29-2008, 10:00 PM
Spectro is at 9 and Wishes at 10. We could meet somewhere between 8 and 830 to stake out our curb in front of the ice cream parlor. If you only want to see Wishes, we'll still be on the curb in front of the parlor.

Anyone wanna join??

DWHUBBY
02-03-2008, 09:15 AM
We'll be there. DW loves Spectro and Wishes! I love ice cream !:D

dolphinmickey9170
02-05-2008, 01:55 PM
Oh yes John, we have curbside seating reserved for you and Karen and the kiddies right next to us!!:) It's gonna be a blast!

Hayden's Dad
02-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Hey guys it looks like we are going to be down there the 12-17 doing the P&P on the 13th.

DisneyWhirled
02-05-2008, 08:11 PM
Oh Goodie!! We get to meet more Intercot friends...Spectro, Wishes and Ice Cream..OH MY!!

Hayden's Dad, we come in on the 16th at night. Will you be around on the 17th, or is that your travel day? It would be great if we could meet!

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-05-2008, 10:21 PM
I would love to join this...and meet some of the intercot people!

We're there from the 10 - 17th...planning for the P&P party on the 16th...

Hayden's Dad
02-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Looks like we are going to the P&PP on May 16 now as well. We have dinner reservations at Libberty Tree for 5:35 so if anyone would like to meet by the que to meet Jack (excuse me "Captain Jack") in Adventureland say around 6:45 we would love to meet you.

grego77
02-17-2008, 10:21 PM
I will be at POP May 12-15. I'd love to meet if it works for people. :mickey:

Hayden's Dad
02-22-2008, 10:21 PM
Hayden's Dad, we come in on the 16th at night. Will you be around on the 17th, or is that your travel day? It would be great if we could meet!

It is our travel day, but we will be leaving probably pretty late. We have the whole weekend to get home. I think we will probably be at Epcot that day, but I am not positive. All I know for certain is that we have breakfast ADRs at 1900. Let me know what your plans are.

I will be at POP May 12-15. I'd love to meet if it works for people.

We are staying at POP too :D From the 12-17 if you see a blonde haired man, a long haired brunette with glasses pushing a little boy in a green kinda strange looking stroller it's us. I know kinda vague, but we really won't be at the hotel long just in the morning before opening and at night after closing :thumbsup: We also have to use the handicap ramps with the busses so you may see us off to the side waiting for the busses. Please feel free to grab us and say hi. Hayden will probably have his name tag on as well.

Looks like several of us will be at the P&PP on the 16th maybe we can meet before the party, although we will be on our usual character hunt so we will be heading over to Captain Jack pretty early, probably just before the party starts if anyone would like to meet there.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-05-2008, 01:51 PM
I would love to get to meet people...the P&P party might be perfect!

Hayden's Dad - we're at LTT for 5:30pm...I'll keep and eye out and say hi if we see you!

Hayden's Dad
03-06-2008, 10:30 AM
Hayden's Dad - we're at LTT for 5:30pm...I'll keep and eye out and say hi if we see you!

Sounds great! We actually have reservations for LTT for 5:25 that night.

Tygger7
03-06-2008, 10:41 AM
I just realized that we're supposed to do HDDR the night of May 18th...oops! I think we're doing the 7:15pm show, but I'll have to look at my notes at home. I've seen a couple of other dates floating around, and the PP party as a possible meet. Not sure yet if we'll be doing P&P, but if we do you can bet we'll be on the lookout!

Are there any other dates we could get the whole gang together?

bleukarma
03-06-2008, 10:51 AM
For those going to the P&P Party on the 16th, I will be there in my princess dress and my happy birthday button! I would love to meet! I’m only doing a short stay at Pop from the 16th-17th. We are going to try to have dinner at The Plaza around 4. When the time gets closer we’ll have to exchange phone #’s so we can meet up at some point during the night. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mickey::party:

Hayden's Dad
03-13-2008, 01:51 PM

Hey Ibelieveindisneymagic. Just to let you know I had to change our dinner res for LTT to earlier it is now at 4:05 so we will be there before you, but you will probably be going in around the time we are going out. We will be the only ones coming out with a little boy in a stroller/wheelchair and we are planning on having him dressed up as a little pirate for the party.
As it get's closer to time I will post a picture of him and us so you will know who you are looking for.
I hope to meet you more of our Intercot friends this trip.

Tigerinvestigator
03-28-2008, 02:27 PM
We will be arriving at the AKL on the 11th and leaving on the 18th. Anything finalized for a meeting?

Tygger7
03-28-2008, 02:40 PM
Nothing "officially" finalized yet. I'm now thinking that we may catch more people on May 16th, before P&P party. Depending on response, I may start another thread specifically throwing out that date.

Anyone up for meeting, say around lunch time (11-1pm) in MK? Possibly over at Casey's? Or, if Epcot would work better during the day, maybe somewhere over there?

Feel free to PM me with ideas, or questions. Hopefully we can all get together for a few mins, even if it's only to say hi. :mickey:

Hayden's Dad
03-28-2008, 03:21 PM
The 16th works good for us at MK, but you may want to make it say between breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner. Alot of people will have ADRs they will need to get to. We don't have a lunch ADR but do have a dinner at LTT at 4:05. Just let me know. :thumbsup:

bleukarma
03-28-2008, 03:32 PM
Since I'm only getting tickets to the P&P Party I can't get into MK till after 4. We have 4:30 ADR's at The Plaza. I would love to meet some of you! :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-28-2008, 10:40 PM
Hayden's Dad - we will keep and eye out for you at LTT...we're a group of 4...DD as a princess, DH in some goofy costume and my Mom in her scooter.

I'd love to meet up with people on the 16th at MK...just let me know where we can all get together :mickey:

Mickeymoo
04-05-2008, 09:32 PM
We'll be at the Poly the 13-22, DH DS and my birthdays, we'll try to meet you on the 18th too!:thumbsup:

Hayden's Dad
04-16-2008, 10:37 AM
Hey everyone, Well we got Hayden's KidKart ready. For the P&PP he will be the little boy dressed like a pirate (that should narrow the field down huh :D) We have however attatched two Pirates of the Carribean flags to it one on either side. We are also bringing a large treasure chest (his easter basket this year) and that will probably be attatched somewhere on his Kart as well. It should have several glow in the dark necklaces around it, and we are hopping to add several more little colored lights all over it that we can turn them on each night. (makes him easier to see at night) (Are we gaudy enough yet :blush:)

So if you see the three of us around feel free to grab us and say Hi! Hope to see you all there.

Tigerinvestigator
04-16-2008, 11:27 AM
So if you see the three of us around feel free to grab us and say Hi! Hope to see you all there.

I'll keep my eye out for you. I'll be the guy surrounded by three daughters and a wife, probably wearing a Memphis Tiger shirt!:thumbsup:

grego77
05-08-2008, 08:43 AM
I will now be going to WDW (in addition to May 12-15 at Pop Century with my sister), May 19-23, to interview and meet with friends. Can we do a meet? :mickey:

DisneyWhirled
05-08-2008, 11:59 AM
I will now be going to WDW (in addition to May 12-15 at Pop Century with my sister), May 19-23, to interview and meet with friends. Can we do a meet? :mickey:

Yes, definitely. dolphinmickey9170 & our family will still be there. Where/when were you thinking?

grego77
05-09-2008, 06:36 PM
Yes, definitely. dolphinmickey9170 & our family will still be there. Where/when were you thinking?

Thanks for getting back to me! I will be there with some friends. I am not exactly sure of the itinerary yet, but let me get back to you by tomorrow with info. I am guessing maybe we could meet at Magic Kingdom some evening or Epcot maybe during the day...I am very flexible. I believe I will be at the P&P on the 21st. Let me get back to you tomorrow! :mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
05-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Thanks for getting back to me! I will be there with some friends. I am not exactly sure of the itinerary yet, but let me get back to you by tomorrow with info. I am guessing maybe we could meet at Magic Kingdom some evening or Epcot maybe during the day...I am very flexible. I believe I will be at the P&P on the 21st. Let me get back to you tomorrow! :mickey:

We will be at the P&PP with DisneyWhirled and her family on the 21st as well!!

grego77
05-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Looks like I won't be at P&P, but I will be at Magic Kingdom pretty much all day on Thursday the 22nd, and Epcot the 20th.

Up for a meet during either of those days? I'd love to meet! :party:

dolphinmickey9170
05-13-2008, 06:46 PM
Looks like I won't be at P&P, but I will be at Magic Kingdom pretty much all day on Thursday the 22nd, and Epcot the 20th.

Up for a meet during either of those days? I'd love to meet! :party:
We will be at Epcot the night of the 20th and MK the night of the 22nd. Tell us what works for you?