PDA

View Full Version : Help! Adding Dining Plan to DVC Stay

Goofster
01-16-2008, 10:24 AM
How exactly is it added? Normally, I purchase out tickets through an internet website (at a discount), but I am wondering if I can't do that this time if we're using the dining plan?

Do I call DVC and add it, but does that also mean I have to purchase our tickets directly through Disney?

Help! :confused:

MsMin
01-16-2008, 11:23 AM
I don't have an answer but would like to know myself. It's a simple call to DVC, it can change (so they say). I asked about DDP and the DVC CM told me it can change from time to time. :blush: I know we can buy it but not sure about the w/ tix clause like a resort stay. I'm not sure if you have to purchase one day tix (comparatively which is expensive ) for all or what. I told the girl that I read here on intercot that we could get ddp and she was VERY ugly about it. She said I have friends who go on there just to give ppl wrong info. :mad: She was on a power trip. I'm sure someone here has done it lately and are very honest about it....
She still makes me so mad... She told me to wait until I was ready then ask then. This was about 3 months before our trip :rolleyes: I just decided to go w/o it b/c of F&W

disneycouple2004
01-16-2008, 11:38 AM
Its simple really..just call MS give them your resv # tell them you want to add the DP. They will add it then..you will pay for it when you check in..easy ...unless they have made changes ..:thumbsup:

VRod RS
01-16-2008, 02:00 PM
Its simple really..just call MS give them your resv # tell them you want to add the DP. They will add it then..you will pay for it when you check in..easy ...unless they have made changes ..:thumbsup:

That's what we just did for our trip that we'll be leaving on Jan 20th.. We called to pay the resort fee and told them at the same time that we wanted the DDP. They added it and said we would pay when we checked in.

Simple is right.. :thumbsup:

JMTStone
01-16-2008, 02:20 PM
We just called 2 weeks ago and we're Annual Passholders. When we called for our ressie, we put the DP for our June trip. When we did that in Nov, they put the DP on our room key.

Happy eating!

Goofster
01-17-2008, 10:14 AM
Thanks everyone! :thumbsup: