PDA

View Full Version : The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything

LarryBoy
01-16-2008, 09:52 AM
Ok Veggie fans what did you think of our favorite vegetable :pirate: pirates return to the big screen. We saw it Saturday and overall I thought it was pretty good. :thumbsup: I'll tell you more when I have time, but what did you think? For me it was worth the money just for the Rock Monster video at the end. :rotfl:

disneydrmr
01-16-2008, 10:35 AM
I haven't seen it yet.. it doesn't seem to be playing 'at a theater near me' right now. But I do love the Veggies! I even met Larry and Bob once! :D I still (and always will) giggle at "The Hairbrush Song"... glad to hear you enjoyed the movie! Hopefully it will make it's way into my area so I can catch it! If not I'm sure it'll be on video soon...

LibertyTreeGal
01-16-2008, 10:53 AM
Ditto -- not here yet either and my kids aren't happy about that. Our local theatre has had a display up for a month so I couldn't believe it when it wasn't playing last weekend!

mook3y
01-16-2008, 11:08 AM
My understanding is they are doing a limited run this week to see if there is a good enough response to take it nationwide.

I would suggest calling a theatre near you and asking why they are not showing it.

It could help to get it in your local theatre.

LarryBoy
01-16-2008, 11:51 AM
I didn't know it was limited release. It earned 4.4 million which was enough to break the top 10. I guess that's not bad if it wasn't a full release.