PDA

View Full Version : Disney Store Pins

chrisb26
01-16-2008, 01:36 AM
Recently at my local Disney Store they started selling pins. I don't believe they are pins you can buy at the parks since the card they are on is different. However they have some pretty good deals like 5 pin set for $15 which is good since its like $3 per pin.

What I wanted to know was will they allow you to trade these in the parks? If so that is good since I would pick up a few of these before my next trip. I would imagine they are but need to make sure before I go buy them since I dont really like the way they look they would just be for trading lol :D

PrincessEmmasMommy
01-16-2008, 05:50 AM
From what the mgr. at our DS said, they are official Disney Pins so you can trade them. The only thing is that for outside of the parks, none are LE's or anything so not very valuable. They would good traders tho.
Good luck!
Jen

thatkindofday
03-15-2008, 11:18 PM
Last time, I bought a lot of pins form the disney store and traded them at the parks. It's an easy way to not pay as much for the ones you really want, but to be honest, I felt guilty afterwards, like I was jipping the person I traded with. But I got a couple that were really awesome!