PDA

View Full Version : Disney Share Question

MMouse6937
01-15-2008, 04:32 PM
I buy one share of Disney stock a month from Sharebuilder.com. I don't have in my posession the actually stock certificates in my hand, just an account on the web that states how many shares I have. How do I get information about the stock holder's meeting and "insider" stuff like that. I did get an email about the Citadel merger/split but that's about it. I don't seem to get any other correspondence or information. Is there somewhere I need to sign up with Disney? Thanks for any info you might have. I would really like to go to one of the shareholder's meetings, I think it might be interesting.

Bekka
01-15-2008, 05:45 PM
Hi.
I have disney stock as well. I have 1 share from "oneshare.com" and then many more shares through etrade. i don't know how i merge them into one..i get literature as if they are two separate stocks, really odd that i can't figure out how to get those stocks for disney to recognize as one total holding.

As far as the insider stuff and the shareholder meetings, i don't receive that info either. I did get that merger info, but that is it as well. I would think we'd get emails or a letter in the mail.

Possibly i'll look around the web for more info on what we're missing.