PDA

View Full Version : anyone interested in renting their points?

WertzFamily
01-15-2008, 10:31 AM
Hi I have a convention at the Dolphin May 18-22. We went last year and weren't real thrilled with the Dolphin. Wondering if someone would be interested in renting their DVC points to us so we could stay at one of the DVC accomodations in the same area, i.e. Boardwalk Villas. The convention is Sunday through Thursday so it would not cost any weekend points. We would like a 1 bedroom and can pay up to $190 per night which is what the Dolphin costs per night for the convention. If no one on here willing to rent points, anyone have an idea where else I can look?

dlpmikki
01-15-2008, 11:09 AM
I am afraid we don't do renting points on Intercot. If you use a search engine and put in DVC rental you will find several sites listed. We make no recommendations as to which to use but do suggest you read DVC Mikes post with warnings about what to consider when renting points.

Good luck.

wendy*darling
01-15-2008, 11:12 AM
I am afrraid that INTERCOT Terms of Service do not allow for solicitation of any kind - including renting or requesting DVC points.

You can do a Google search for other sites that do allow this activity.

Good luck on your search- I am sure you will be able to find something.
If not, consider a moderate resort in the area- like Carribean Beach. You can take the bus to MGM and then walk or boat right over to the Dolphin.

I am closing this thread, per TOS.