PDA

View Full Version : Pirates and Princess Party Questions

ice cream man
01-14-2008, 12:48 PM
What is the official start time of the Pirate and Princess Party for Jan/Feb? Also wandering if they allow you to enter and get wristband an hour or possibly 30 minutes before the offical start time? Wanted to try to scedule a table service meal before it starts officially, thanks.

me...
01-14-2008, 02:09 PM
Like with any hard ticket event you may enter the park as early as 4pm. I think the event is starting at 7pm this year. But if I were you I'd schedule a late lunch early dinner as to not run into party time with your meal.

Have a great time : ) -Christie

DDuck66
01-14-2008, 02:59 PM
The party starts at 7 and you can enter as early as 4:00 pm. The first hard ticket event that we went to (MNSSHP), we had a 6:30 dinner ADR at LTT. We did not get finished with dinner until almost 8:45. We missed a lot of the party and enevts, so now we always just get counter service around 5:00 or 5:30 so we can really get into the party.

playdead88
01-14-2008, 04:47 PM
where are the tix for the p&pp dates after march 14th?! i have yet to tell dd about the p&pp during our april trip because i don't have the tix - heres hoping that they get released for sale soon :pirate::princess:

MickeyChick
01-14-2008, 09:44 PM
I'm really confused by the whole P&PP thing. It's going on while we're there but we're not really interested in it. Will we have to leave the park? Do we have to buy a ticket to it to stay? What times to the party things happen?

Schmiv
01-14-2008, 10:20 PM
I'm really confused by the whole P&PP thing. It's going on while we're there but we're not really interested in it. Will we have to leave the park? Do we have to buy a ticket to it to stay? What times to the party things happen?

Went to the P&PP this past Feb. and it was great for me, DH and the kids. You do need to purchase the hard tix and they have a treasure hunt and dance parties through out the park. The lines for the rides were extremely light and we bounced around from ride to ride with no wait. The fireworks at the end of the night were unlike any I've ever seen.:pirate:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-15-2008, 12:15 AM
I'm really confused by the whole P&PP thing. It's going on while we're there but we're not really interested in it. Will we have to leave the park?

If you do not purchase a ticket for the Pirate and Princess Party, then yes, you have to leave. Park closes at 7 as that is when the party begins.

Do we have to buy a ticket to it to stay?

Yes.

What times to the party things happen?

The party begins at 7pm and runs until midnight. It is a separate event from the normal day at MK. There are dance parties, treasure hunts, a special parade, and special fireworks.

Duchess99
01-16-2008, 07:06 PM
I went last February and it was sooooooo much fun! I was a little skeptical at first because we don't have kids, but we had a great time.
We arrived around 6ish, walked around a bit and got CS for dinner as we waited for the party to begin.
The best part about it ...NO LINES! Well worth the extra $$ for the hard ticket. Also, I would suggest seeing the attractions during the first parade and then catch the fireworks and later parade back to back. The fireworks are the best I've ever seen...way better than Wishes.

DANAM
01-17-2008, 03:45 PM
I read on this website that there are dates for May. Are they confirmed? We will be there May 21 and we have never been to this hard ticket event. So excited. When should we expect to see tickets go on sale on Disney's site? Confirmed or Unconfirmed I made my dinner and BBB reservations today. Thanks for the info.

joanna71985
01-17-2008, 04:26 PM
I read on this website that there are dates for May. Are they confirmed? We will be there May 21 and we have never been to this hard ticket event. So excited. When should we expect to see tickets go on sale on Disney's site? Confirmed or Unconfirmed I made my dinner and BBB reservations today. Thanks for the info.

The dates are not confirmed yet for any parties past March 14. I hope they do soon though. I would love to go to a party in May.

thetwins
01-21-2008, 08:30 PM
Sorry, newbie question...
Is the hard ticket price in ADDITION to normal park entry price, or is this a separate event, and the P&PP ticket price also buys admission from 7pm to mn (or as someone mentioned, 4pm to MN)?

So could I just pay the $46 for the event, and without a park entry ticket, just go in at 4pm, and stay till midnight?

TIA.

joanna71985
01-21-2008, 10:36 PM
Sorry, newbie question...
Is the hard ticket price in ADDITION to normal park entry price, or is this a separate event, and the P&PP ticket price also buys admission from 7pm to mn (or as someone mentioned, 4pm to MN)?

So could I just pay the $46 for the event, and without a park entry ticket, just go in at 4pm, and stay till midnight?

TIA.

The tickets for the party are seperate from the regular park admission. With the ticket, you can get into the park at 4pm.

DisneyFan1979
01-22-2008, 11:07 AM
For purposes of clarification, will we be able to go on rides starting at 4pm with a P&P party ticket only? I understand that we'll get wristbands when we get in - do they check people entering the rides between 4 and 7 to see if they have regular park tickets?

Thanks so much. :mickey:

joanna71985
01-22-2008, 11:22 AM
For purposes of clarification, will we be able to go on rides starting at 4pm with a P&P party ticket only? I understand that we'll get wristbands when we get in - do they check people entering the rides between 4 and 7 to see if they have regular park tickets?

Thanks so much. :mickey:

Yes. You can get into the MK at 4pm, with just the P&P ticket.

And no, they don't check for tickets between 4-7pm. Once 7pm hits, then they start checking for wristbands (indicating party members).

garymacd
01-22-2008, 11:27 AM
Hey THETWINS. No more information on this post. Just a welcome to Intercot!