PDA

View Full Version : Which Day for Star Wars Weekends

DDuck66
01-14-2008, 10:21 AM
Are the crowds any different on Sundays for Star Wars Weekends. I have always been on Saturdays, but since I now live close by was wondering if the crowds on Sunday might be smaller.
Any thoughts???
:yoda::darth::trooper::chewy::ewok:

Carol
01-14-2008, 10:48 AM
Is Friday an option? We've always found Friday to be the least crowded.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
01-14-2008, 02:57 PM
Believe it or not my daughter (7) at the time loved Star Wars so we went for the weekend. It was absolutely nuts and we did Sat. and Sun. The crazy thing is the lines were mostly at the characters who were everywhere. We were able to do most all of the rides and shows without much problems. The characters were amazing and in two days we had seen and done enough. It was loads of fun for me since I am a Star Wars nut also. I thought my wife was going to pull her haur out (not a SW fan)!

KylesMom
01-15-2008, 02:00 PM
If you're looking to purchase the limited edition pins and other collectibles, you're definitely better off going Friday. In fact, we found Friday last year to be less crowded than either Saturday or Sunday. We only had to wait in line for Darth Vader for a little over one hour versus two! Also, on Saturday afternoon/Sunday morning, a good portion of the weekend pins had been depleted.

I did notice that Friday morning EMH at DHS have been removed for June 2008 at this time - last year morning EMH were each Friday at DHS, and it did make entering the park somewhat crazy between the SW folks and the regular EMH crowds. They are having morning EMH at DHS in late May and resuming in July . . . I have to believe it was just too many people trying to get in to the park to line up for the SWW "stuff" during EMH so they removed the option.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-16-2008, 10:58 PM
Def Friday if you can... it was MUCH better than Sat and Sun this past year. Still crowded, but we went all three days and it was just much less sardine like...