PDA

View Full Version : Late December Weather?

wvdisneyfan66
01-13-2008, 09:53 PM
How is the weather at WDW in late Dec. early Jan. We are going to be there around this time in 2008. Shorts and t-shirts or do we need winter clothing? :snowball::flame:

disneylovinmom
01-13-2008, 11:06 PM
Pack for both warm weather and cold weather. We were just there about a month ago and the temps ranged trom the 80's to clear down in the low 50's for daytime highs. I saw on the news a couple of weeks ago that the weather was at record low temps and in the 20's and 30's. Just because you're in Florida doesn't always mean it will be warm. Take coats too. You will probably need them at night as it usually does get a little chilly when the sun goes down even it it is warmer in the daytime.;)

Disneymom4ever
01-14-2008, 01:49 PM
I agree, it's been a few years since we've been at that time, but I do remember one day the kids were swimming in the pool and wearing shorts, and another day we had on coats and hats and gloves. It was freezing! I think they broke records that day as well. So be prepared for both. I do remember lots of sun, though, and nothing IMO beats Disney at Christmas time!:thumbsup: