PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen the Nintendo DS Lite Metallic Rose Nintendogs Bundle?

Catzle
01-13-2008, 09:43 PM
Not really sure where to post this so here it goes. Does anyone live in NYC. I live in NY (upstate) and have tried to call the Nintendo Store there. No one picks up. I am trying to find out if they have in stock the Nintendo DS Lite Metallic Rose Nintendogs Bundle? Does anyone live in the area and goes to the store? Anyone know how to get in touch with them. I got a hold of Nintendo by phone but they couldn't help me said I needed to find it in a store.

PirateLover
01-14-2008, 12:09 AM
You don't have to buy it from a Nintendo store. Call around to gaming stores (GameStop, EBgames) and even places like Wal-Mart to see if they carry the bundle. Also, check around online.

Catzle
01-14-2008, 06:35 AM
I've been looking everywhere since after Christmas everyone tells me it was a one week thing and they won't get it and the only possibility is like the main nintendo store in NYC. They sell on Ebay for $200.

kaylamag
01-14-2008, 08:29 AM
I work at a Walmart and they had them as a black friday special. They had the metalic pink one and a gold one with a Zelda game.

caryrae
01-14-2008, 12:23 PM
amazon dot com has that one for $245 plus shipping. Seems kinda exspensive but looks like it's hard to find maybe. Here is the Link (http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Metallic-Nintendogs-Friends-Bundle/dp/B000XJNTME/ref=pd_bbs_8?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1200343120&sr=8-8) to the one I found I will send you a message to incase it gets deleted.

Disney Doll
01-14-2008, 02:19 PM
DH has worked in video game retail for years. I asked and he confirmed that it was a holiday only special. His exact words were, "Nintendo doesn't play around with their holiday bundles. Try E-Bay." Sounds like it will be next to impossible to find. Good luck!