PDA

View Full Version : Help! Park Hours And Magic Hour Question

goin2disney
01-13-2008, 03:40 PM
Okay, on the info page it says that MK is open until 9 pm on February 3rd. It is also Extra Magic Hour that night so is it opened past that time or is that including EMH. I would assume that if it is posted that it is the public time then how much later will it be open??

Jeff
01-13-2008, 03:50 PM
EMH in the evenings, although worded as "up to 3 hours" are always (I think) 3 hours. Thus the park should be open till midnight.

Donald A
01-13-2008, 03:50 PM
Okay, on the info page it says that MK is open until 9 pm on February 3rd. It is also Extra Magic Hour that night so is it opened past that time or is that including EMH. I would assume that if it is posted that it is the public time then how much later will it be open??

Evening Extra Magic Hours will be after that time. They say 1 to 3 hours longer. Last Sunday, I was at the Magic Kingdom for EMHs and park hours were listed until 8PM with EMHs until 11PM.

goin2disney
01-13-2008, 03:52 PM
:party::yay: That is just what I wanted to hear!!

mickey&missy
01-13-2008, 05:20 PM
Evening Extra Magic Hours at MK are Sunday's so the park will be open until midnight that night. Morning Extra Magic Hours are on Thursday's and the park opens an hour early for resort guests.

Have a great vacation!!!

McGoofy
01-13-2008, 06:16 PM
I have never seen the EMH's less than 3 hours in the evening. You should be able to play until midnight!:mickey: The official times are never posted on anything until you check into your resort. You'll receive a Times Guide & Information brochure in your welcome packet that will have the actual EMH hours printed.

pixiesmimi
01-13-2008, 09:43 PM
Be careful on planning your ADRS based on EMHs or EEHs because they can be prone to change. I did this on our last trip, trying to plan to be at each park on their late hours. A week before we went, for some reason, one of the parks changed their EEHs and it totally screwed up our plans. So be sure to check often for changes.

goin2disney
01-14-2008, 02:19 PM
We are going to start at Epcot and have dinner at Coral Reef then head over to MK for Spectromagic, Wishes and EMH for :thumbsup:the remainder of the night.

dumbo ears
01-14-2008, 05:23 PM
it means the park will be open till 12 that night