PDA

View Full Version : Celebration

Disneygeert
01-13-2008, 03:36 PM
I am not much on this forum but we are going to WDW in two weeks and wanted to visit also Celebration to see how it looks like. What is the best way to go there from the Yacht Club Hotel. Bus, Taxi are an otherway?

Disneygeert

ILoveLegos
01-13-2008, 04:37 PM
Are you just driving through or do you plan to stay a while in Celebration (shopping/eating sight seeing)? I have always driven my own personal car there, so I've never seen a taxi in Celebration to my knowledge - but I'm sure you can get dropped off (by a taxicab) at the Celebration Hotel or at the hospital and then plan to call a taxi when you are finished exploring Celebration for your trip back to the Yacht Club. To my knowledge it's either that or rent a car that day, Celebration is a little spread out for seeing everything on foot (I'm thinking of the walking distance from the school to the office area), but you'll get a feel for the area at most any section that you visit and I think the "downtown area" is very quaint and lovely, and I love the Hospital - it's very clean and the golf course is right next to it!

Lacy
01-13-2008, 08:05 PM
You would have to take a taxi or rent a car for the day. I think you can get the feel for Celebration without a car but you won't see all of it. The main area with the hotel and shops would be a fun way to spend a couple of hours. You could probably ask your cab driver to drive around the neighborhood a bit to see more of the house. Enjoy!