PDA

View Full Version : AKV 1 bedroom question

fanofdisney
01-13-2008, 02:13 PM
Does anyone know if all AKV 1 bedroom rooms have 2 sinks in the bathroom area or is it just some? I've read that they have 2 sinks but when I find pictures of the rooms they have 1 sink.:confused:

Horizon93
01-13-2008, 03:29 PM
IN the new Vacation Planner, the floor plan shows 2. I think that they did try to put 2 in. From what I have read, there may be some with one due to structural elements that would prohibit 2. Since Jambo House villas were converted from regular resort rooms, and not built from the ground up, like Kidani will be, there are some structural items that affected the conversions. That is apparently why, for example, some Jambo studios have closets and others do not.

Hope that helps.

tinkerbell04
01-21-2008, 06:39 PM
We were there in December and had a 2 bedroom lock off unit, and in our one bedroom side, there were 2 sinks.:mickey:

fanofdisney
01-22-2008, 11:58 AM
Thanks for letting me know. Did you love this resort? It looks so beautiful:mickey:

tinkerbell04
01-22-2008, 02:29 PM
Thanks for letting me know. Did you love this resort? It looks so beautiful

We did love it! It was certainly beautiful. The kids couldn't get enough time out on the balcony looking at the animals, even at nighttime! You will have a great time for sure.