PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Tree Tavern

stephntampa
01-13-2008, 09:56 AM
At LTT, is the entire restaurant character dining, or are there two different dining rooms, one character, one not?

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-13-2008, 10:26 AM
We love LTT!

At dinner, the entire restaurant is character-dining. It is a wonder character experience, not as loud as the others, with excellent character interaction.

At lunch, there are no characters.

ibrowse17
01-13-2008, 10:33 AM
Agreed. Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale will be making the rounds:thumbsup:

AdventurerKim
01-13-2008, 03:42 PM
We loved LTT in November! The characters came to our table of five adults and took photos unlike other character dinings. The food was great as was the atmosphere! :thumbsup:

JCDarzi
01-13-2008, 10:56 PM
I believe that all of LTT has character interaction. Last year was our first visit to this restaurant and we found that the character interaction was much better than others we've tried. (they are all great but LTT seemed more fun). My DD4 still talks about Chip trying to steal all the sugars from our table and Minnie having to put him in time out!

I don't remember any other character meal having the characters play acting. They always pose for pictures and sign autographs. But the way the characters played around the tables at LTT was a first for us.

Followthatmouse
01-14-2008, 05:52 AM
The characters were marvellous with our table of adults, too. I received a lovely hug from Minnie.

If you prefer not to have a character meal, I have heard that it is a nice spot for lunch and the menu is decent.

BigRedDad
01-14-2008, 07:42 AM
My last experience, regretfully, at LTT had to be about 12 years ago. Not sure why I hadn't made it back. Anyway, it was my parents, my brother, SIL, and two nephews. The youngest nephew was about 4 and the older 8. The 8 yo was still embarassed about pulling the sword out of the stone. We just got off PotC, both nephews got pirate swords and hats. We went to LTT. Shortly after sitting, Goofy came over and got the older nephew out of his mood. Then, Goofy proceeded to take one of the swords and have a sword fight with my younger nephew. When my nephew won, Goofy put on the dramatic dying act and fell to the floor. This went on for about 10 minutes with Goofy only. It was one of the best character experiences we ever had.

I personally think the smaller restaurants have much better character interaction. I get disappointed with CP. When my DW and I were there for our honeymoon, we had less than 1 minute with each character and it would have taken an hour and a half for all of them to get around. This was disappointing for us and I will probably not eat there again.