PDA

View Full Version : Tell me your favorite room # - WLV and BCV

Tigger&Stitch
01-13-2008, 12:12 AM
Trying to sort out which rooms to request for our trip in September. We'll be in a studio at Wilderness Lodge Villas and a one-bedroom at Beach Club Villas.

Not sure we could go wrong at WL (although I'd like to stay away from any smoking areas), and I've read mixed reviews on the Epcot/woods view at BCV.

Specific room numbers would be great - or even a range (floors, odd or even numbers etc.)

Thanks! :tigger:

Ed
01-13-2008, 11:44 AM
I can't help you with specific room numbers, but as far as wanting to stay away from smoking areas, that shouldn't be a problem.

All WDW rooms and villas are "no smoking" areas since June of last year. Violators face very stiff monetary fines to cover the cost of extensive cleaning if they smoke in their rooms or on the balconies of rooms that have one.

Tigger&Stitch
01-13-2008, 01:50 PM
Thanks, TiggTigg. Yep, I was aware of that. However, I saw a new map of the WLV and saw that there is a smoking area outside the health club (ironically enough). There are a couple at the BCV, as well, that look to be right outside certain sections of rooms. :sick: