PDA

View Full Version : P&P Will Call Tix

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-12-2008, 02:39 PM
I have to pick my P&P tickets up at will-call... can I do this at my resort (it says any ticket sales location)? I don't want to have to go to MK via bus just to have to turn around and get on the monorail to TTC if I can at all avoid it... that is the only park we are going to that day as that is the day we arrive.

baby minnie's mommy
01-12-2008, 03:28 PM
There is a guest service location at the park entrance, to the right after the security check, if you need it. We got a regular ticket there once when the TTC booths were closed for the evening. :mickey:

BronxTigger
01-12-2008, 03:31 PM
I did will call for one of my P&P Party tix last August. I just went to the ticket window at MK with my confirmation print-out and I was given the tickets. I had to pick up all the tickets at the same time (one was for my friend who was not with me; she was meeting me later). The ones from the window are the thick paper ones.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-12-2008, 03:57 PM
i've done will call before for MNSSHP. we had to get them at the TTC. i am just wondering if i can avoid having to go to the TTC after I am already at the MK entrance (I don't want to drive my car to the parks once i am on site) by getting my will call tickets at the resort...

mudpuppysmom
01-13-2008, 03:03 PM
I had my cousin pick up our tickets for the Jan 21 party a couple of weeks ago and he actually got them at EPCOT! I did have to call guest relations and put on our ressie that HE was picking them up and he had to show ID, but they did allow him to do it there, so I'm guessing you should be able to pick them up at the MK guest relations too and not have to go to the TTC. Maybe try to pick them up on another park day at their guest relations window.

Belle619
01-14-2008, 02:20 PM
Last year when we went to P&P, we were able to pick up our tickets at the front desk of our resort (Poly) the day of the party.

mrsgaribaldi
01-16-2008, 12:49 AM
We've always gotten them right outside the MK:thumbsup:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-16-2008, 01:08 AM
Last year when we went to P&P, we were able to pick up our tickets at the front desk of our resort (Poly) the day of the party.

awesome... that's what I was wondering!

mrp4352
01-17-2008, 01:38 PM
If you pick them up at your resort, you have to have your confirmation number - they can't search by name.

Also, if you have the print out, you can use the self-serve kiosks outside of guest services at the MK (inside security, before the ticket scanners on the far right when you're facing the train station). We used those for MVMCP and skipped past a line of about 10 people waiting to pick up tickets! :D (but we did go back and tell the people that they could use the machines for will call if they had their print outs)

rj
01-20-2008, 10:00 AM

That is great as we will be at the Poly in 2 weeks.