PDA

View Full Version : Refillable Mugs

Dakota Rose
01-11-2008, 10:15 PM
I read, today, in the AAA flier that the parks will now have a refillable mug program. Is this already in place? And how are they going to regulate and enforce the 5 refills per day rule?

Man I wish WDW would do this too!!!

MegaDisney
01-14-2008, 03:27 PM
That is cool to hear. Is it a AAA benefit only?

They will probably have a bar code on the mug which will be scanned and keep track of the number of refills.

Melanie
01-14-2008, 05:22 PM
Ooooh, I like this! :)

Hope it's not just for AAA folks.

Dakota Rose
01-14-2008, 05:47 PM
It didn't specify whether it was just for AAA members or not. So I tried to find more information. The program is for arrivals 1/7/08-4/24/08 and is only for AAA members who book through AAA, 1 per person. And it appears as though they've offered this before to AAA members. Wish I'd known that when I lived in CA. Oh well.

MegaDisney
01-14-2008, 06:24 PM
Darn!

Thanks for posting this though! I am sure it will be good news to AAA members!

BronxTigger
01-19-2008, 03:53 PM
Oooh....I'm going to have to ask my mom about this. I think she booked through AAA, and I know we are arriving 4/22 with a package. That would be a great perk!

Edit: Okay I found out she did book through AAA, and the "package details" say that we get a Toontown Morning Madness but it does not mention the refillable mug program. Of course, it also doesn't mention a lot of other things that my mom was mentioning, like a lanyard and other things. Time will tell.

Dakota Rose
01-23-2008, 05:21 PM
You could call the agent at AAA and ask. :) I can't deal with the "unknown" so that's what I would do!

doombuggy
02-05-2008, 04:19 PM
I am going in a couple of weeks, but did not get a package thru AAA (although i am a member). This would be great for me - aw, shucks!