PDA

View Full Version : What is the Ellen Thing at Disney Studios

LCPZA
01-11-2008, 07:07 PM
I am lost and confused:confused::confused:
I have spent atleast 25 days in this park and have never experienced this. I have seen the sign that has Ellen on it but I have no clue what it is. Where is it? On the one post it says it was 45 mins so I know I never did it. Help me. I must go do it even if you say it's stupid.

DisFan01
01-11-2008, 07:24 PM
The only Ellen thing I can think of is "Ellen's Energy Adventure", which is located in Future World at Epcot. It is about 45 minutes, as you said. I think that is the only thing relating to Ellen, and nothing is at the Disney Studios...I mean...Disney's Hollywood Studios... :thumbsup:

WeLuvBuzz
01-11-2008, 07:24 PM
It is Ellen's Energy Adventure and it is at EPCOT, not the Studios. Yes, it is 45 minutes long.

PetefromRI
01-11-2008, 08:46 PM
I think it's one of the better attractions in future world.You might actually learn something here and the dino's are pretty cool to.

RedheadWriter
01-11-2008, 09:25 PM
They used to have Ellen's Buy The Book at Mgm, Imean The Studios, whatever....I am not sure if that store is still there.

Fangorn
01-11-2008, 09:27 PM
:fan:
I think it's one of the better attractions in future world.You might actually learn something here and the dino's are pretty cool to.

Plus, on a really hot day, it's 45 minutes of reduced lighting and air conditioning. :fan:

Steve

Polynesian Dweller
01-11-2008, 09:33 PM
Actually there was an Ellen element to the Studios a few years back, Ellen's Buy Th e Book Bookstore, which was at the end of the alley that has ABC Commissary on it, right beside the SCi-Fi Dine In Theater. On her sitcom Ellen ran a bookstore and this retail outlet was named after it. The bookstore is still there but not called Ellen's now I believe. :mickey:

emmingo
01-11-2008, 10:25 PM
I don't know if the sign in the Studios is necessarily for the Ellen Energy Adventure ride...there are signs all over the Studios for shows and stars that Disney supports, and Ellen's show (and Ellen) is definitely one of them. If you look hard enough, they have signs for The View and Grey's Anatomy and Ugly Betty and stuff like that....:elvis:

kakn7294
01-11-2008, 10:33 PM
I don't know if the sign in the Studios is necessarily for the Ellen Energy Adventure ride...there are signs all over the Studios for shows and stars that Disney supports, and Ellen's show (and Ellen) is definitely one of them. If you look hard enough, they have signs for The View and Grey's Anatomy and Ugly Betty and stuff like that....:elvis:That's what I was thinking of - the sign that used to advertise Ellen's tv show.