PDA

View Full Version : Raglan Road Restaurant in Downtown Disney?

disneyworld55925592
01-11-2008, 05:07 PM
My family and I are heading to disney next month and were planning on eating at Raglan Road, the Irish pub in downtown disney. Any recomendations?

wendy*darling
01-12-2008, 01:44 PM
DH & I and another couple ate here last June. We all really enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

We enjoyed a few appetizers- their calamari and tempura veggies were very nice, and there was a battered sausage "forest" that was wonderful!

I had the shepard's pie- which was tasty. DH had the bangers & mash- although there was only one "banger" (sausage)- it was large and very good. Our friends had the steak and bangers & mash.

Everything was presented with a contempory flair, was hot and flavorful.

We did not have any room for dessert. :(

drhama
01-12-2008, 07:51 PM
The bucket of muscles were very tasty and it was actually a bucket of muscles. Could have been the whole meal.
Make sure you get a table where you can watch the musicians.

disneyworld55925592
01-13-2008, 10:16 AM
thanks for the suggestions, sounds yummy:thumbsup:

DisnIse
01-13-2008, 10:40 AM
If you have any picky eaters in your group, you might want to go elsewhere. We went with our extended family - my parents, sister and brother in law, then my husband and our three kids. Only three people in our group saw food that made them excited. Two of us found something we'd eat, and the rest... :sick: ....

I know my family is unique in that they are American-style traditionalists, but we ended up having our drinks and the pub and moving down to Portobellos for dinner.

florida girl
01-14-2008, 12:31 PM
My husband, 2year old daughter and I ate there in Sept and loved it. He had the shepards pie and I had fish and chips. Both were very good!

Enjoy!