PDA

View Full Version : Jan 11 Once Again...

chrisb26
01-11-2008, 12:39 PM
No new items :(

But hey we can't be sad we have that billboard in the espalande to look at. Hopeing to see a Magic Shop that probably wont ever come. But we can all hope!

One good thing is they have finally updated the calender for what they are going to do after this Gingerbread House Judging ends. All the events are Magic themed. However don't know what if anything you'll get from doing them.

It also now seems we wont have a pin set this month since there are only 2 more weekends in January.

I am just a tad bit upset I guess because I was actually looking forward to Magic Month. I really love magic not just the VMK kind ;). So to me I feel out of all the themes you could have only half done why did it have to be Magic Month? :confused: I wouldn't have minded a bit to see a half done Nemo Month but why Magic Month?

My only fear is after this judging has ended and we do see new items that everything that would normally be released over the course of a month will all come out in the 2 weeks we have left and we wont be able to afford it since they are rushing it so much. Although I do have to say I wouldn't be surprised if they did that.

RenDuran
01-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Maybe they meant that at some point, Magic Month would just magically appear!

JPL
01-11-2008, 01:21 PM
No new items and still no flag for me :mad:

MrDownTown
01-11-2008, 01:49 PM
:( really sad i was hoping for magic month and the month is nearly half over and nothing!:(

varcity
01-11-2008, 02:58 PM
you guys didn't read the fine print. As is evident with JP's no flag, magic month is actually a "Staff disappearing act." So New Years Day all the staff disappeared and will return in February.

Patricia
01-11-2008, 05:32 PM
magic month is actually a "Staff disappearing act." So New Years Day all the staff disappeared and will return in February.

Heh. :funny:

WDWfanatic742
01-11-2008, 09:58 PM
With all this talk of magic, you were probably wondering why we hadn't released any of it yet – well, if you were like me, after buying all that cool Gingerbread stuff and a few surprise gifts in December, you're a little short on credits right now. So we delayed the release of the magic items to give you a chance to build up your bank.

:laughing: