PDA

View Full Version : lockers in the parks?

Bri
01-11-2008, 11:11 AM
hey everyone. we are going to be at WDW from Dec 8-14 of this year. from what i understand, the weather is mid 70's during the day and 50's at night. i don't want to waste time going back to the hotel to change into warmer clothes. are there lockers in the parks that we can use to put a bag in with warmer clothes?

biodtl
01-11-2008, 11:46 AM
There are lockers in all the parks - generally near the entrances. You pay a daily rate, so you can access as often as needed with no extra fee.

disneyfan328
01-11-2008, 11:50 AM
yes there are lockers usually in the front of hte parks. When we were there in september the fee was 7.00 a day, but when you returned the key you got 2.00 back. They are decent size, we were able to fit a large back pack in there with some more room. They do have some extra large sized ones as well, but I don't know if those are more money or not. It was definelty a life saver with changes of clothes, and medicines and stuff that we needed for my son.

Bri
01-11-2008, 11:54 AM
that's great! thanks for the info!

Aggie97
01-11-2008, 02:59 PM
Also, if you are planning to hop to another park the same day, be sure to save your locker receipt. You can show your receipt at the next park and obtain a locker there at no additional charge... I believe you just provide the $2 key deposit (that you got back at the first park from returning your key). When you turn in your key at the second park, you will get the $2 deposit back again. :mickey: