PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY! And thanks all around...

MickeysGirl
01-11-2008, 07:24 AM
Morning campers and HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Welcome to another fun filled Friday Party that's here to help you wind down that work week!

Today, thanks to Jeanne... oh wait, I've started the trend already! :confused: OK, I should explain... Today is International Thank You Day! And what a fabulous thing this is! This world these days is so short on gratitude! I don't know about you, but I actually get a high off of being nice and thanking people. It's just a thrill to truly find someone worth thanking!

So let's get today's party going, shall we? Welcome one and all to...

Thank you for being you Friday Party! :hug:

Happy Friday!

Specialty Drink of the Day: :beer: BEER!
... with soda for the kids and an open bar as always ...
:wine: :marg: :papple:

Have a great and safe weekend everyone! And thanks for being great people! :notworth:

pogo
01-11-2008, 07:33 AM
:party:.....Happy Friday Everyone !.....:party:

I like todays theme and I'd like a couple of :beer: to kick it off.

I'd like to be the first to say a big thank you to you, Jamie for hosting this party every Friday ! That is when you don't foget !:hug: Cheers ! :D

JanetMegan
01-11-2008, 08:19 AM
Happy Friday everyone! I have almost made it through my first full week as a business owner!! Woo hoo! Feeling good, feeling broke!

I could use a couple beers this morning. I'd just like to thank everyone today ;)

drummerboy
01-11-2008, 08:23 AM
Happy Friday!!

Thank you John, for creating Intercot.

I'll pass on the :beer: and opt for some coffee.

conorsmom2000
01-11-2008, 08:41 AM
I'd like to be the first to say a big thank you to you, Jamie for hosting this party every Friday !

Agreed! Thanks Jamie!! :cheers:

Happy Friday everyone! I have almost made it through my first full week as a business owner!!

Congratulations on your first week Janet!! :party:

Cheers to that as well!! :beer:

Happy Friday everyone! :party:
And thanks to all who make this the happiest place on the internet!!! :cheer::notworth:

Caroleh
01-11-2008, 09:53 AM
Happy Friday, Everyone!!!!

:thanks: for everything you do, everyday to make this world a better place to live!!!

I'll pass on the beer and opt to my usual Dr. Pepper.

I'd like to be the first to say a big thank you to you, Jamie for hosting this party every Friday !

:ditto:

I have almost made it through my first full week as a business owner!!

Congratulations!!!

And thanks to all who make this the happiest place on the internet!!! :cheer::notworth:

MauiMouse
01-11-2008, 09:56 AM
Happy Friday to All!

I'm ready for this week to be over with that's for sure, one long week and another day for me to go after today.

Mickey'sGirl
01-11-2008, 09:59 AM
Happy Friday! I want to give thanks to all the incredible writers out there. I can't imagine a world without books!

....and... I want to thank Vanity Fair for the incredible cover for Feb. :blush:

Dsnygirl
01-11-2008, 10:12 AM
:mickey: Happy Friday everyone!! :mickey:

A big thank you out there to you, Jamie, for always getting this thread up and running every week!! :thumbsup:

I'd take a :beer:, but I'm in need of coffee instead, so can I save it for tonight???

Have a great day everyone, and thank you to ALL of you for helping to make this the best site on the Internet!! I'd be lost without it!! :D

MartyS
01-11-2008, 10:33 AM
So if today is a day to say thanks, I would like to say thanks to all you folks on Intercot. There’s a lot of Disney fan sites out there to gather information, many of them quite good, but, Intercot has a heart and soul, especially the boards. Somebody posts a trip report, others leave their positive comments. Somebody else has a problem or situation they need help with and there will be somebody come along with an answer or know somebody with an answer. Another writes in with a question, and there are NO dumb questions here, there will be somebody with a positive answer. The first time we went to WDW, we absolutely knew nothing about it. I thought that we were just going to a Disney themed Six Flags. Boy, was I wrong. Quickly overwhelmed and feeling about as lost as a golf ball in Johnson grass, we didn’t have a real good time. Wish I'd have known y'all before we went. So, thanks for being here and the freedom to ask what might seem to be dumb questions. Everybody that posts or responds, leaves a little bit of themselves here, and y’all are good, fun loving people that anybody would want to be friends with. Thanks

tinklover
01-11-2008, 10:53 AM
:thumbsup: for this thread and :ditto: to everything said already and :thanks::thanks::thanks: To everyone on Intercot
:rocks:
and a big :thanks: to all of our emergency services people out there I.E police, firemen/women and EMS and lets not forget our troops.:number1:

MsMin
01-11-2008, 12:22 PM
I have to thank our Tigers for a great season. To celebrate I brought some "buckeye cookies" and including our recipe
Throw 11 buckeyes in a bowl
let them rise for 10 minutes
then beat them for 3 hours!
Thank all of you at intercot for the great sense of humor I know so many of you have! :hug:

I'm thankful too that my daughter left her friends before they were mugged :jaw:

Have a great weekend ALL!
Jamie I'll take a :beer: b/c it's gold! add LSU's purple, Tulane's green and we are ready for MARDI GRAS!!! anyone coming down.

disneydrmr
01-11-2008, 12:35 PM
I'll just say I :ditto: all the previous thanks!
And I'll add a great big THANK YOU to whomever created CHOCOLATE!!!! :D

I'll skip the beer and take a diet 7Up please!

Happy Friday and Happy Weekend everyone!

vizsla
01-11-2008, 01:54 PM
:beer:Happy Friday Everyone:beer:

ElenitaB
01-11-2008, 03:28 PM
Thanks, Jamie, for starting this thread every week... I actually do look forward to it! So a big Thanks and :hug: for you!

Thanks to everyone who posts here... I always manage to have a giggle or two. THANKS!

Thanks to John for creating INTERCOT because where else would we have met? And thanks to everyone who makes INTERCOT such a great community! :thumbsup:

As for me, any nice tea around?

SgtTigger
01-11-2008, 08:42 PM
Happy Friday Everyone

I just want to say Thanks to all of you for putting up with me.....

Thanks to Jamie for letting me BBQ at most of the parties......

Thanks to the people I have got to meet in person from INTERCOT.... even you Angel........

Also thanks to Walt Disney for having a dream and creating a place that we all love and love to talk about....

Yes we also have to say Thanks to John for creating a place that I go to no less than once a day to get my Disney fix.......

Most of all thanks to everyone who makes this wonderful place we call INTERCOT home......

:cop: :tigger: