PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Hayden!

thejens
01-11-2008, 12:43 AM
Just wanted to send my birthday wishes, thoughts, and prayers to your family Hayden's Dad. Your story has touched my heart and I hope your wishes for him come true. :pixie:

ElenitaB
01-11-2008, 03:45 AM
Happy Birthday, Hayden!
:pixie: :cake: :pixie:

So glad that you're celebrating your birthday and that you'll be seeing :mickey2: and :minnie2: again soon!

Much :pixie: and many blessings for you in the coming year, little man!

BronxTigger
01-11-2008, 06:12 AM
Happy Birthday!

:birthday::cake::birthday:

disneydeb
01-11-2008, 06:37 AM
:party:HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEN!:party:

RedSoxandPatsfan
01-11-2008, 07:29 AM
:party:HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEN!!! May all your B-day wishes come true.:party:

Here is a little extra :magic::magic::magic: just for you on your special day.

merlinmagic4
01-11-2008, 07:35 AM
:birthday: Hayden!!

LibertyTreeGal
01-11-2008, 08:43 AM
Happy Birthday Hayden!

I can't wait to hear what the doctors will say when you celebrate your third birthday!!!

BTW, I think the Special Needs Forum ought to start planning a Hayden's 5th birthday get-together.... the time of year is perfect :D

:clappy::joy::woohoo:

goofiecrazy
01-11-2008, 09:06 AM
Happy Birthday to Hayden!!!:party::party::grouphug::congrats::woohoo ::wishes::cake::birthday::birthday:

Hayden's Dad
01-11-2008, 09:44 AM
Hey guys,
Thank you all so much!! We had a nice quite birthday last night with several of the grand parents. Saturday is his big party I think we are up to 35 or 40 people coming. Eva and I got Hayden his own big boy bed and he slept on it for the first time Wednesday night. It's funny we had no idea that toddler beds took crib mattresses and Hayden hasn't slept in his crib since he was 8 months old so we sold the mattress at a church consignment sell. We didn't need it and to be honest we were not expecting to have to get him a toddler bed so that was really a treat seeing him sleeping in his very own "big boy bed" Now we just have to get his cable hooked up. :laughing:

I can't wait to hear what the doctors will say when you celebrate your third birthday!!!
I am looking forward to seeing their faces too, and giving them the big ole raspberry.

BTW, I think the Special Needs Forum ought to start planning a Hayden's 5th birthday get-together.... the time of year is perfect
Sounds like a great idea to me. Maybe I will talk to my DW about a trip next year during his birthday and we can just make a tradition. :D We have never been in January how is the weather and the crowds.

Once again thank you all so much for all of your love, support, prayers, and pixie dust!

Caroleh
01-11-2008, 10:01 AM
Happy Birthday, Hayden!!!!:fworks::wishes::cheer::cake:

Have a very :magic::magic: day!!! Can't wait to help celebrate it next year!!

Dsnygirl
01-11-2008, 10:11 AM
:party: :mickey: Happy Birthday Hayden!! :mickey: :party: We're all so glad you're a part of this site with your dad!! :D

ibrowse17
01-11-2008, 10:15 AM
Happy Birthday:party: Look forward to hearing more from, and about, this special young man:thumbsup: