PDA

View Full Version : RedheadWriter wants to meet you! Jan 23 to Jan 26

RedheadWriter
01-10-2008, 09:15 PM
Hello Intercotees!!!!!
I will be staying at Pop Century Jan 23, 24, 25 and 26. I would love to meet fellow Intercot members for a few words, a picture and finally getting to know people!

My plan is to PM my cell # to any who show an interest in meeting to say hello. So respond and we can 'put faces to names!"
:D :) :thumbsup:

smiles_rock
01-11-2008, 02:15 PM
I'll be a Pop 1/18-1/27...I would love to meet up!

RedheadWriter
01-11-2008, 03:01 PM
Cool! Look for a PM from me! :mickey:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-11-2008, 05:04 PM
I'm game, too... I already sent you a PM with my # (and name, since that is often useful...lol)!

10 daaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyys!

DrWorm2008
01-14-2008, 03:00 PM
I will be there (with RedheadWriter) at Epcot by 5pm, and staying through the EMHs at Epcot till midnight. :mickey:Saturday, I will be having breakfast with RedheadWriter and going back to Epcot for a while. Unfortunately, I won't be staying on property, :unsure:but I won't be spending much time in my motel, anyway. Email me at (email address deleted by moderator), and I will give you my cell number! :thumbsup:

bleukarma
01-14-2008, 04:08 PM
I'm free that Saturday the 26th and would love to meet you and talk about Grant and Jay! Haha! What are your plans for that Saturday?

DrWorm2008
01-14-2008, 04:30 PM
Saturday is a "whatever" day for me. I might meet my fellow ex-CM friend Jerry, but he has an AP, so we can park-hop the day away! :mickey:

RedheadWriter
01-15-2008, 12:11 AM
I'm free that Saturday the 26th and would love to meet you and talk about Grant and Jay! Haha! What are your plans for that Saturday?

Hey! Woudl you send me your cell in a PM and I will send mine? Not sure what the day holds yet as it's me and mom but woudl love to meet and say hello and take a picture together! PM me! :)

bleukarma
01-15-2008, 08:10 AM
Hey! Woudl you send me your cell in a PM and I will send mine? Not sure what the day holds yet as it's me and mom but woudl love to meet and say hello and take a picture together! PM me! :)

PM Sent! :mickey:

1EeyoreFan
01-15-2008, 07:51 PM
We will be at the ASMu Jan. 24-28th. Our special anniv. trip has now turned into a family affair. So...I have cancelled all our special dinner reservations. Not sure of our exact schedule at this time but would like to say hello if possible.

I am SO excited!

Steph

RedheadWriter
01-15-2008, 08:46 PM
Awesome Stef! PM me your cell number. I will send mine and we can meet to say hello and take a picture :)

RedheadWriter
01-18-2008, 03:01 PM
Hi all! Ok...here's the scoop on my plans, albeit tentative ones!
Wednesday Jan 23--Hanging out at Pop
Thursday Jan 24 Epcot
Friday Jan25 MK
Saturday Jan26 AK morning, Epcot evening

This will also include hanging out at Pop in the evenings, too. Anyone want to text or call me (who has my number) do so. If you want my number to text or call me.......let's trade!! Can't wait....so so so so soon!!!! :cloud9:

DrWorm2008
01-18-2008, 05:33 PM
Hahaha- except she's ALL MINE Friday evening, and part of Saturday! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:thedolls: I'm kidding....we'd love to have ye'all join us! :mickey::marg:

CAN'T WAIT!

RedheadWriter
01-19-2008, 09:45 AM
Hahaha- except she's ALL MINE Friday evening, and part of Saturday! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:thedolls: I'm kidding....we'd love to have ye'all join us! :mickey::marg:

CAN'T WAIT!

such greed on your part, Snickers! hahahahaha, that's OK...:thedolls: Oh my just under 4 days now! Woo hoo!

1EeyoreFan
01-19-2008, 02:26 PM
I will PM my cell. I may try to hit the a.m. EMH at the former MGM ( lol) on the 26th. We planned to head to AK after that. Maybe we could meet up there at some point.

Otherwise our tentative sched. looks like:
24th- Arrival (time depends on when we get up and out the door). We have an 8 hr. drive. Hope to make Fantasmic or maybe DTD.

25th-EPCOT during the day and p.m.EMH. It's our fave hangout.

26th - listed above. Will try to do P&P party IF they let us exchange our rain ticket we got in Sept. at MNSSHP.

27th- MK and p.m.EMH. This is the day that the rain is expected SO lets hope for the best.

28th - Sadly we must depart.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that the weather holds out and no rain comes our way.

Can't wait! It's down to single digits now!

Steph

RedheadWriter
01-21-2008, 12:21 PM
I am so excited! In just about 48 hours I will be on property! I am experimenting on my Sidekick to see how easy it will be to do trip reports live and I am happy to report that it is easy! See everyone very soon!

RedheadWriter
01-22-2008, 07:35 AM
:D I fell like the little kid in the commercial "I'm TOO excited to sleep!!!" hahahaha
I wanted to write to say that if you see a Redhead with glasses and Patriots gear wandering around (and we haven't exchanged cell #s...for shame!!) PLEASE say hello to me. I am open to meeting any and all Intercot members! :cloud9:
I am off, darlings!!! I will be trying to check in and write when I am there.:party:
Rachel

Steven B
01-24-2008, 08:25 PM
Good Evening-

I am packing and noticed you are out at Pop Century... I am staying at Saratoga Springs Friday-Sunday. It would be great to meet you... Please feel free to include me in your messaging! Enjoy the food court and have your mug standing by ;)

Steven