PDA

View Full Version : Which Tour is Better?

DakotaDisney
01-10-2008, 06:52 PM
Which tour is better?
Keys to the Kingdom at Magic Kingdom
or
Backstage Magic

Do either of these tours take you to the tunnels under the Magic Kingdom?

When I went in Jan. of '07 I thought there was a tour at MK that showed you the tunnels, but I can't find one now that mentions it.

Thanks!

scottgr
01-10-2008, 08:04 PM
Hello, I did the keys to the kingdom about 3 years ago. It was great. We did go to the underground tunnels.. It is about 4 hour tour and you get lunch. It was well worth the time and the money.

http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/tours.asp:mickey::mickey:

brewcrew26
01-10-2008, 11:17 PM
My fiance's aunt and uncle have done the Keys to the Kingdom tour twice and it was different both times. They said they spent more time during the second tour in the utilidors under MK. I guess it matters on who is your tour guide they said.

She also mentioned they had a priority seating for the parade or something, and getting a special pin for her lanyard.

Friend of Figment
01-12-2008, 01:24 PM
I have been on Backstage Magic twice. It is really a fun day. You see behind the scenes at MK, EP and DS. You do visit the Utilidors at MK. You do get a special pin as well. It's expensive, but a good value for the money.

WhenUWishUponAStar*
01-12-2008, 09:38 PM
My family did the Backstage Magic Tour several years ago and loved it.

I am going next week for my first solo trip (tagging along with someone who will be attending a conference for a few days) and was thinking of trying the Keys to the Kingdom tour.

Has anyone done both tours? Do you think the Keys to the Kingdom would be a let down if i have already been on the Backstage Magic Tour?