PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of rides

EmmMOM2
01-10-2008, 02:21 PM
Does anyone know where i can find some pictures of what the rides look like on the inside? My son now 3 1/2 is saying he doesnt like dark rides, but almost all start in the dark (pooh, peterpan etc) he will be 4 1/2 by the time we go but im wondering if their are any good pictures or videos of what the rides will be like so he knows what to expect.
Thanks in advance!:mickey:

biodtl
01-10-2008, 02:47 PM
I don't know about photos, but you can find some ride videos on youtube, thought most aren't great quality.

AuntDJ
01-10-2008, 02:48 PM
Try Youtube...that is probably your best bet.

I hope he decides to try them out...my niece was scared to death on Haunted Mansion the first time and it is now her favorite!

I had serious talks with the kids before I take them...make sure they know that I would not take them on anything that would be scary or harmful to them...then I just keep reminding them of it!

Have fun!
DJ

animalkingdomguy
01-10-2008, 04:20 PM
If you google virtual disney world you might find a site with videos.

sleepingbooty
01-10-2008, 09:34 PM
If you go to any of the photo sharing sites, like Webshots or Photobucket, etc,. you can find just about any photo you like.

disneyfan328
01-11-2008, 12:04 PM
my son was leary about these rides as well, and I can tell you that he got on them all and had a wonderful time. He was 5, but still scared. I found what worked best was a small ( and I mean very small ) key chain flashlight that we clipped to his belt buckle that way he had some light - He never really used it but it made him feel so much better to have it. It just gave him the reassurance that he would never be completley in the dark if he didn't want to be.

now please don't flame me - any of those people that love the dark rides and dislike those people that use flashes and video cameras ect. I am saying to do this for small children and this is a super small flashlight on a keychain that doesn't illuminate too much and hopefully wouldn't ruin the ride for anyone more than any screaming child that is afraid of the dark all of the sudden would. Like I said my son barely used it at all. However, we did get stuck on the Haunted Mansion ride for over 15 minutes and let me tell you that flashlight is one of the only things that saved him from a total meltdown. Of course we were stuck in the graveyard scene with super loud music and we could barley hear each other so having this really made it bearable for him.

KAJUNKING
01-11-2008, 12:23 PM
there are ride videos here on intercot, google video, and live dot com are great places to look

Donald A
01-13-2008, 03:31 PM
YouTube has video of about every ride there. You just have to experiment and quality varies from video to video.