PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga Springs question.

Triplet Disney MaMa
01-10-2008, 01:13 PM
For the studio I have seen online that it offers a queen size bed and a pull out sofa.
Does anyone know if they also may offer 2 queen beds instead of the pull out bed? Thanks!:mickey:

sillyolbear
01-10-2008, 01:42 PM
I believe all the studios are queen with the pull out sofa.

wendy*darling
01-10-2008, 03:10 PM
I have heard that Old Key West is the only location with 2 queen beds in a studio.

MinnieMommie
01-10-2008, 06:09 PM
The studios are very nice at SSR but as the other posters have stated they have one bed and one pull out couch. OKW does have 2 beds and they also have larger rooms than the studios at any other DVC. :mickey:

Triplet Disney MaMa
01-11-2008, 09:13 AM
Thank you so much! The triplets are only 2 so I think they should be fine on the pull out I am going to lay them long ways. LOL! I was just wishing for another bed so I could put bedrails up, I do not think I can put them on a pullout. I will just have to bring extra pillows with us to put around the pullout just in case anyone falls out! LOL!!

peemagg
01-11-2008, 09:29 AM
We used the pull-out on our last trip, and if I remember right, the mattress lifted up. I think you would be able to use the bedrails on it. If not I would recommend asking Mousekeeping for an egg crate mattress cover for the pull-out. It will even the mattress up more, making it more comfortable. Actually you might want it for whoever sleeps on it.

MsMin
01-11-2008, 12:33 PM
I always preferred to put the cushions on the floor for little ones to keep them close to the ground. I never had 3 at once and I don't know if you could put the mattress on the floor but it helped me sleep at night!

wendy*darling
01-11-2008, 09:11 PM
I was going to suggest the same thing. The pullout mattress is not "attached" so I think you could put it on the floor. Much safer for the 2 kiddos!

DisneyGiant
01-12-2008, 01:13 PM
We used the pull-out on our last trip, and if I remember right, the mattress lifted up. I think you would be able to use the bedrails on it. If not I would recommend asking Mousekeeping for an egg crate mattress cover for the pull-out. It will even the mattress up more, making it more comfortable. Actually you might want it for whoever sleeps on it.

Really? I can ask for an egg crate mattress cover? I never knew that! My brother and SIL sleep on the pull out couch in the "living room" of our two bedroom - and both say its not the most comfortable bed......

Does it fold up in the couch when you make the bed - or would we throw it in one of the closets during the day?

peemagg
01-12-2008, 06:02 PM
I am not sure how the egg crate works as far as folding up the bed. I got this tip after I spent a week on the couch bed. I wished at the time I had known about it before we went. This time I am going to ask for one just in case someone does sleep on the thing.