PDA

View Full Version : Disney Discount Mailings

elmjimmlm
01-10-2008, 10:17 AM
Has anyone received any mailings from Disney for discounts...I have read that they do mass mailings and that it is more likely to be on their "list" if you sign up for everything...I have and received nothing...How do you do it?

curealsoon
01-10-2008, 11:39 AM
Just luck I guess. I am signed up on the WDW website and I have a disney visa. I have ordered the DVD's for the past 2 years and the personalized maps. I have gotten a couple of mailings and emails in the past year and a half. In fact, I just received an email Wednesday for 40% off room rates for a very select number of weeks during 2008. Good luck:thumbsup:

vamaggie
01-10-2008, 12:48 PM
I too am signed up on the WDW website, have a Disney Visa (which gets A LOT of use! LOL) and sign up for every Disney email, newsletter etc (and have done so for the last 4 years) and we have never gotten a postcard/email/mailing for discounts. Don't know how they decide who gets them but would love to get one someday!

BklynChick
01-11-2008, 10:53 PM
In fact, I just received an email Wednesday for 40% off room rates for a very select number of weeks during 2008.

We just got one of those this week, too. More specifically, my mother got it. That's right...I do all the planning, the booking, the hours of research online...spend a ton of money in the parks...and SHE gets the discount mailing. :pout:

kakn7294
01-11-2008, 11:41 PM
I think I belong to every Disney website out there and I do the surveys in the parks when we are there, but I haven't gotten a pin code in years. The last one (actually, the only one) was probably a good 4 - 5 years ago. I would love one right now as we're already planning for a week in August - and it happens to fall into the pin code weeks.

showmethemouse
01-12-2008, 10:20 PM
ME TWO I SIGN UP FOR ALL THE SITE AND HAVE A DISNEY VISA TOO. BUT ALL i GET IS THE NEW LETTER NO DISCOUNT ETHER.:mickey:I STILL LOVE DISNEY ANYWAY. BUT IT WOULD BE NICE I'M PLANNING A TRIP FOR 2009

TheMartellFamily
01-13-2008, 01:04 PM
I wish we would have discoun sent to us also, is there a way to be put on thier list?

BMan62
01-13-2008, 10:40 PM
What are the pin code weeks? We're going in September.

PrincessCandaceMarie
01-15-2008, 01:04 PM
We just got one of those this week, too. More specifically, my mother got it. That's right...I do all the planning, the booking, the hours of research online...spend a ton of money in the parks...and SHE gets the discount mailing. :pout:

Same here, except it was my 88 year old Nana! And the CM in Ressies said that even though I live under the same roof at the same street address I can't use the discount...it MUST be the person it was sent to....:(