PDA

View Full Version : Made My ADRS!

Horizon93
01-09-2008, 11:35 PM
OK, 179 days out so time to call the dining number to make ADRS for our summer trip to Animal Kingdom Villas!

This is what I reserved:

Rose & Crown
Narcoossee's (15th Anniversary, 8:30, perfect for Wishes)
Jiko (just an elevator ride back to our room!)
San Angel Inn
Chefs de France

Any opinions?

DreamFinder2
01-10-2008, 12:03 AM
Sounds like you've made some great choices! Happy anniversary, too...we're heading down in March for our 10th.

Make sure you eat at Boma sometime, too. We stayed at AKL a few years ago and that meal was the most memorable of the trip.

We're also trying Narcoosee's for the first time this year, too...staying at GF. Should be fun :party:.

Keep us posted!

kakn7294
01-10-2008, 08:31 AM
We've been to R&C and San Angel - enjoyed both. We haven't been to the others but they sound like good choices! I hope Narcoosee's turns out perfect for your anniversary! It sounds like your anniversary might be just a few weeks before mine. Our 15th is July 24 - we'll be at WDW a few weeks later!

Hull-onian
01-10-2008, 06:49 PM
You made some great choices for your trip, enjoy all your meals. Time will fly too. I only have 95 days left. Can't wait. We are going to Boma twice, Chef Mickey's twice, Kona Cafe once, Ohana's once, and for the first time ever, the Hoop Dee Doo Revue.

wendy*darling
01-12-2008, 01:35 PM
Great choices. :thumbsup:

Jiko is the only one we have't tried yet- but it is on our list for our New Year's trip 2008-09. (hoping to stay in the AKV on that trip)

Enjoy them all! :eat: