PDA

View Full Version : Tryying to find out the name of the Wii game that you play at EPCOT!!!

ldc12377
01-09-2008, 04:34 PM
My son just got a Nintendo Wii for Christmas and now he wants to buy the game a certain game and we don't know what it is. He played the Wii for the first time at Epcot on our trips this year and fell in the with the game that they have there to play. Does anyone know what game it is? I wasn't paying that much attention to it...I was taking a much needed break in the chairs that were near by...and my son is only 8 so he barely remembers the name of his own name at times...he doesn't pay attention most of the time. Any help would be great!!! Thanks!!

SBETigg
01-09-2008, 05:28 PM
I have no idea what they have there now. I played it there in late 2005 and it was bowling from the Sports game that came with our Wii. If you describe it a little, I think my son could come up with it. Otherwise, maybe someone else will know.

Melodyb75
01-09-2008, 10:01 PM
Hello. We were there this summer (August 2007) and my husband is a big video game fan. He says the name of the Wii game at Epcot was "Wario ware". It's basically a game thats a collection of mini-games. PM me if you have any other questions on it and I can ask my husband. Good Luck.
Melody

koyote19
01-09-2008, 10:33 PM
Warioware - Smooth Moves is a great game!

ldc12377
01-12-2008, 10:06 AM
Thank you guys so much!! My son thinks it was WarioWare now. We looked at the game at the store and he says it looks like the right game. It was a collection of mini-games so I know that much is the same.
:number1: TGFI - Thank goodness for Intercot :number1:
I don't know what I would do sometimes without all you guys.

Cindy'smom
01-14-2008, 07:59 PM
Where at Epcot do you play the Wii game? I'd love to check it out next month. Thanks!:mickey:

T_I_Double Guh_Err
01-14-2008, 08:05 PM
Marioware- Smooth Moves
it is awesome!

Kuzco
01-18-2008, 11:33 AM
We also got the Wii from Santa and I know my son would love to play it in Disney. Where in Epcot are you able to play it ???? Thanks