PDA

View Full Version : Playhouse Disney at Studios

madone
01-09-2008, 03:20 PM
I was looking at the rehab schedule for the week of Jan 21-28 and noticed that the Playhouse Disney show is being redone. My kids would love the new version since most of the characters featured in the old one aren't even on Playhouse Disney anymore! What are the chances that they will reopen a few days early so that we can catch it before we leave?

Thanks!
Melissa

Strmchsr
01-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Probably somewhere around 0. With the big refurbs they sometimes do early previews, but with these short term ones they are on a very tight schedule and sometimes even run long. I don't think I've ever seen a short term refurb open early.

T--
01-09-2008, 10:02 PM
Who are the new characters going to be?
Who are the old ones besides Jojo and Goliath?
Thanks,

T--

magicofdisney
01-10-2008, 04:37 AM
The one time we saw Playhouse Disney (Oct. 2004), they had Pooh, Stanley and Bear in the Big Blue House. I don't remember Jojo and Goliath. Maybe they were added after we saw it.

Strmchsr
01-10-2008, 08:37 AM
This last December the characters were Bear, Stanley, Jojo, and Pooh. Back in 2004 Rollie Pollie Ollie was still in it, but Jojo wasn't. As for the new update, I think Stanely is out and Mickey's Clubhouse is coming in. I had heard that Jojo might be replaced by Little Einsteins, but that was a rumor and I have not seem that confirmed.

mudpuppysmom
01-11-2008, 09:43 AM
I've heard the same thing.....Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Little Einsteins.

I gotta say.....we're going next week and DS is really not a big fan of MGM as it is, now Playhouse Disney is in refurb as is the Narnia walkthru.....two things he did actually enjoy doing!! I guess we'll really be getting to bed early on arrival day now......DS is not tall enough for RnRC and he doesn't like much else there.....we do the Stunt Show (let's hope that is up and running), muppets, Beauty & Beast show, GMR, and I guess that is about it for us!! He does not like ToT and this time I can't even do it since I'm prego!! Who knows, maybe we can talk him into VotLM this time......