PDA

View Full Version : Morocco Tour @ EPCOT

Totoro
01-08-2008, 08:03 PM
Has anyone done the guided tour at the Morocco pavilion in EPCOT? If so, is it any good? I usually enjoy tours, exhibits, and attractions of a similar nature, so I'm wondering if this one is worth it.

PetefromRI
01-08-2008, 08:36 PM
I was thinking the same thing last night.I tell you what Totoro,we'll be there in about 3 weeks and I'm gonna take the tour.I'll do a tour report right here when we return.And by the way,CONGRATS on your first post and welcome to the Intercot!!!

Totoro
01-10-2008, 10:50 AM
I was thinking the same thing last night.I tell you what Totoro,we'll be there in about 3 weeks and I'm gonna take the tour.I'll do a tour report right here when we return.And by the way,CONGRATS on your first post and welcome to the Intercot!!!

Thank you very much! I'm looking forward to hearing you reaction to it. By the way, have a great vacation!

comicguy
01-12-2008, 09:13 AM
I have also wondered about this. I can't wait to hear about it.

PetefromRI
01-12-2008, 03:13 PM
I already informed the bride that we're going on the tour when we go on the 26th of January.I'll have a tour report here when we return.

PetefromRI
01-30-2008, 09:29 PM
Well guys,we just returned tonight and the trip was great as always.When we went to Epcot and asked about the Moroccan Tour,the CM in Morocco looked at me as if I had 3 heads.She had never even heard of the tour and just kept looking at me kind of strange.So we gave ourselved our own little tour.Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

MinnieMommie
01-30-2008, 09:38 PM
Well guys,we just returned tonight and the trip was great as always.When we went to Epcot and asked about the Moroccan Tour,the CM in Morocco looked at me as if I had 3 heads.She had never even heard of the tour and just kept looking at me kind of strange.So we gave ourselved our own little tour.Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Hey Pete - DH and I were there 2 weeks ago and got the same kind of reaction when we asked about the tour. Had a great meal at the Morocco pavilion but no guided tour. If anyone out there can offer any information about this please weigh in. :mickey: