PDA

View Full Version : AAA Story Time Experience - MK?

merhon2
01-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Has anyone ever gone to the AAA Story Time Experience at MK?

We are bringing a 7 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. Is it worth the time?

butterfly18237
01-08-2008, 09:50 PM
I went in December. I thought it was very cute and more one on one time with the character. I have a 4 year old boy and we had Aladdin as our character. He read the story and Had all the kids line up and talked with them. He also made sure we got as many pictures as we wanted before my son left his side. I think its worth it, if you have the time. Also another thing to think about is you can get any character and you don't know who it is til they walk in the door.

disneyfan328
01-09-2008, 09:04 AM
we did this as well in september and we had Peter Pan. He was a good Peter Pan and read a quick story and then lined all the kids up and talked to them and we were able to get pictures and autographs. it seems that they try to use some of the characters that are as frequent out in the parks? Again, you do not know who it will be until you get there, however the Peter Pan that we had was awesome. My son about talked his ear off and he was very gracious and understanding. He also had the personna and talked as if he really was Peter Pan. I was very impressed. He call us Parental units and when we went to take the pictures he asked which "Picture Box" was theirs ect. it was just really cute. It didn't take up too much time and is a very very small venue. They only allow so many people per time period and all the kids sit up front on the floor so you don't have to get their super early or anything to get a good seat. There are theatre type seats for the parents to sit it. It is located in the back of the Kodak Town Hall at the beginning of Main Street. If you have the time, I would definetly reccomend it.

Hayden's Dad
01-09-2008, 09:24 AM
How do you sign up for this. It sounds like something we would really enjoy doing.

butterfly18237
01-09-2008, 08:45 PM
You need to book your vacation through AAA. Thats what we did.

jszczur5
01-10-2008, 02:09 AM
You need to book your vacation through AAA. Thats what we did.

This was a nice AAA perk last year, which unfortunately we didn't use. We did, however, use our diamond parking pass every day.