PDA

View Full Version : MS is busy!!

DisneyWhirled
01-08-2008, 03:26 PM
I have been trying sporadically for two days to call MS on the 800# and all I have gotten is a busy signal. I cannot believe that they cannot keep up with the high call volume.

I run a call center, and believe me, if there were such large volumes expected, (which I am sure they are forecasted)...everyone would be taking calls....including the janitor :)

JMTStone
01-08-2008, 03:51 PM
I finally got online after a 7 minute wait this morning. I'm BOOKED (YIPPIE).

You run call center? I design call center phones! I know, you hate people like me but we are really trying to help!

SignguyTom
01-08-2008, 04:21 PM
I finally got online after a 7 minute wait this morning. I'm BOOKED (YIPPIE).

You run call center? I design call center phones! I know, you hate people like me but we are really trying to help!

I'm on the "Do Not Call" list. Nothing personal...:D

medic9016
01-08-2008, 05:02 PM
There was a thread on here not long ago that all the 800 #s had been shut down. I'm not sure if this number was included. That may be why you are getting a busy signal

JPL
01-08-2008, 05:43 PM
...everyone would be taking calls....including the janitor :)

I think I talked to a Janitor last time I called
oh wait NVM a janitor would porbably know more about booking a stay than the CM I spoke with :rolleyes:

dolphinmickey9170
01-08-2008, 06:56 PM
Oh Karen, I had the same problem last week. I just kept redialing and then I finally got the dreaded recording pusing the one button 3 or 4 times until I got a real human being. Keep trying.....we need our disney fix in May......did you notice, you are in my signature? Kathy and Phil are there too!!

DisneyWhirled
01-08-2008, 08:52 PM
I'm on the "Do Not Call" list. Nothing personal...:D

Hehe..me too. My call center is an in-bound call center where shareholder's call to get info on their mutual funds. No cold calling here...thank goodness!

DisneyWhirled
01-08-2008, 08:58 PM
Oh Karen, I had the same problem last week. I just kept redialing and then I finally got the dreaded recording pusing the one button 3 or 4 times until I got a real human being. Keep trying.....we need our disney fix in May......did you notice, you are in my signature? Kathy and Phil are there too!!

I love it!! I am off to update mine now!

sillyolbear
01-09-2008, 12:53 PM
I had a problem getting a busy signal last week and ended up calling the 407 number rather than the 800 number and got into the system first try. My hold time was 4 minutes.

FiggyFan
01-09-2008, 08:59 PM
I have called a few times in the past week or so and also noticed that they were busy. My guess is that this is the annual rush to get those coveted early December dates.

dolphinmickey9170
01-10-2008, 09:26 PM
I love it!! I am off to update mine now!

That's cool Karen. How about MS, did you finally get through? Where are you staying?