PDA

View Full Version : If You Could Go Back In Time....

caryrae
01-08-2008, 01:42 PM
If you could go back in time once for one week, not just a day, anywhere during Walt's life or after, where would you go? Maybe when Walt first got into animation, or the making of his 1st animated feature film, the building of DL, opening day of DL or MK, Epcot, MGM, AK ect.

I think I would like to see DL being built. I just saw a little video on DisneyLink about disney fact and fiction and they had the part where it shows Walt watching workers building his dream, I think that would be so cool, ya could hang with him and his family while they stayed in their apartment in the Fire Station.

animalkingdomguy
01-09-2008, 08:13 AM
If I could turn back the clock it really wouldn't be designed to meet Walt. It would be to realign my education and eventual career track so that I would be better positioned to work for the mouse. I'll agree that work is work no matter if you are a ditch digger or an imagineer. There will be things you like and things you don't. But, I believe that overall working for WED would be rewarding and cool profession and would yield large job satisfaction.

Child of EPCOT
01-09-2008, 09:23 PM
To EPCOT Center in its heyday. A solid week just in EPCOT Center... World of Motion, Communicore, Original JII, Kitchen Kabaret, and most of all, HORIZONS.

pdrlkr
01-10-2008, 09:33 PM
Just before he started smoking to try to talk him out of it!

jszczur5
01-12-2008, 03:57 AM
I would go back to the time when Walt picked up his first cigarette, and I would have stopped him. Think about, if not for his having contracted lung cancer, we might have had another 10 or 15 years of Walt's magic. How different would MK and Epcot be if Walt had been alive to completely guide their formation and evolution over the years? Do you really think we would have Stitch's Great Escape?