PDA

View Full Version : Puppy Pixie dust needed

disneydrmr
01-08-2008, 08:43 AM
Hi everyone! If you have a moment please send some pixie dust to my sister's (Deb) (mtown71) mini dachsund. He wiggled out of her arms a week or so ago and hasn't been the same since. He's been moving really slowly, his tail is tucked between his legs, he'll go into 'fits' of shaking... he's at the vets right now and will be xrayed today. They are thinking it could be a back or neck injury. Please send some to Deb also... I know she's upset and afraid for little Riley. I'll start it off... here's some pixie dust for you Riley Roo-Roo... your cousins Rebel and Rascal are rooting for you to get better! :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie: and here's some for you Deb! :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

DizNee143
01-08-2008, 08:48 AM
awww...pixie dust on the way!! i hope the little guy gets better!!

:pixie::pixie::pixie:

SBETigg
01-08-2008, 08:58 AM
:pixie: and lots of hugs to make it through a hard time and best wishes for Riley.

merlinmagic4
01-08-2008, 08:58 AM
Puppy Pixie Dust on the way :pixie: :pixie: Hope everything turns out okay!

Mickey'sGirl
01-08-2008, 08:59 AM
:pixie: for Deb and Riley. I hope he feels better soon!

jwildflower1981
01-08-2008, 11:31 AM
:pixie::pixie::pixie: Here's some Puppy Pixie Dust for you Riley. Hope he gets to feeling better!

RenDuran
01-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Poor Riley....Sending him some :pixie: !

Those long dogs, like dachsunds, are so prone to back problems. I hope he's okay!

The Reservoir Dog
01-08-2008, 11:43 AM
From one Dog to another. Here's the very Best Wishes to you Riley.

:dog::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::dog:

Tinkerfreak
01-08-2008, 12:18 PM
:pixie::pixie::pixie: for poor little Riley. I hope he is better soon and that is nothing too serious.

katzctkpt
01-09-2008, 03:17 PM
So, sorry to hear about the little dashaund. They are really fragile. I've had 3. Here's some pixie dust and keep us updated on his condition :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

TinkiTime1989
01-09-2008, 04:12 PM
Lots of Georgia :pixie: for little Riley from me and my 2 mini dachshunds, Dutchess and Copper.

Figgyluv03
01-17-2008, 12:54 PM
:pixie: Here is some pixie dust from my Doxie (Daisy) to yours!!!

ElenitaB
01-17-2008, 07:55 PM
Puppy :pixie: for Riley and lots of :hug: for his mom!

disneydeb
01-17-2008, 10:36 PM
:pixie::pixie:Double dose of doggie dust!

Feel better soon!

MsMin
01-18-2008, 12:44 PM
Poor Riley .... sending loads of :dog: :pixie: We have a Reilly here too. Rachel kept a pup from Chloe and Max's liter so Reilly is very near and dear to our hearts. He's my grandbaby.
I hope they can help him. When Max was a pup it was after the hurricanes and we had a young couple staying here w/ a pug who jumped off my sofa and onto Max and he hasn't been the same since:( I know he's very dramatic but he still whimpers a lot w/ his back. The vet thinks it could have injured his neck but couldn't find anything. He is just a little old man (dog) long before his time. So I hope Deb's little Riley gets well real soon. Let us know. I know how bad I feel when a pup gets hurt and you feel responsible. Mr. Brisby wiggles so much I have trouble holding them-- it happens to everyone. My dd told me of a case they had not long ago w/ a little girl that dropped a 3mos yorkie and the brain damage was too extensive:( :pixie: Riley sounds like he's in pain but at least moving so I'm hoping for good news. :paw: Our Reilly is Reilly Beau and we call him Reilly bo bo :D :pixie:

disneydrmr
01-18-2008, 01:01 PM
UPDATE

The vet is saying that Riley has a pinched nerve in his neck. He's now on some different meds (not sure what) and he's doing a bit better. They said they will continue to monitor him. He's acting more like himself, though he still has his moments. Thanks everyone for all the pixie dust and good thoughts! Intercot is the greatest!

Figgyluv03
01-18-2008, 01:04 PM
Yeah for Riley!!! Glad to hear the little guy is getting better!

Daisy pulls her back out every once in awhile and it's not fun. She has all these meds she has to take and she can't jump up on the bed, so we always have to pick up her in a certain way. As a Doxie parent, that's just something you have to deal with, but they are well worth it. We couldn't have asked for a better dog. She's so loving and loyal.