PDA

View Full Version : Pirate and Princess entry

sar723
01-08-2008, 07:20 AM
I have been reading this forum for at least a year now and love it. This is actually my first post. We will be going to the pirate and princess party on Feb. 22. I already have the tickets just for that night. Is it true that you can get into the park after 4 with just the Pirate and Princess tickets. We will be at my inlaws in Florida and I was thinking of going after 4 so the kids will be able to make it until midnight. Are all the rides open?

murphy1
01-08-2008, 07:39 AM
Welcome!!:mickey::mickey::mickey:

Yes, you can get in at 4. We are planning to go to the party same night. We went to MNSSHP (the Halloween party) and the kids made it until 10p.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-08-2008, 08:27 AM
yup...@ 4! Enjoy the party (we go the 21st of Jan) and :welcome:!!!

MiaBella
01-08-2008, 08:54 AM
:secret:we will also be going on the 21st ( January) do people come in dressed @ 4pm for the P&P party or no?
We haven't told the kids yet we are going. we have hand-made costumes for all of us and we aren't sure yet when to tell them ~ OHHHHH I can't wait!!!!~ :secret:
Also if we attend another park that day. Being we are going to be @ Disney for 8 days we didnt purchase a park hopper. If we went to another park that day do we need to pay parking again to go someplace else?
Thank you in advance on any info on this :):mickey: