PDA

View Full Version : Magic Morning Info. (1-4-08)

DoomBuggyDude
01-07-2008, 01:22 PM
Disneyland® Magic Morning:
Early Entry is offered to select Guests of the Disneyland® Resort on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursday and Saturdays 1 hour prior to scheduled park opening.

Eligible Guests include:

Pre-arrival domestic Guests who have purchased 3+ day hopper tickets.

Japanese market Guests who have purchased 2+ day hopper bonus tickets.
Tourist in-market Guests who have purchased 3+ day hopper tickets from local hotels or visitor centers.
Tourist outer market Guests (San Diego, LA) who have purchased 2 day hoppers.
Currently, the following attraction, food, merchandise and character locations are available to Early Entry Guests:

Attractions

Fantasyland
King Arthur Carrousel
Mad Tea Party
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Peter Pan's Flight
Alice in Wonderland
Pinocchio's Daring Journey
Snow White's Scary Adventure
"it's a small world" (seasonal)
Matterhorn Bobsleds

Tomorrowland
Disneyland® Monorail
Autopia
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
Astro Orbitor
Space Mountain
Star Tours
Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage

Food & Merch.
Plaza Inn
Blue Ribbon Bakery
Carnation Café
Main Street Fruit Cart
Mad Hatter
Once Upon a Time
Stroller Shop
Little Green Men
Disney Showcase
"it's a small world" Toy Shop
Star Trader

Character Locations
Town Square
Plaza Inn

SMGiroux
01-21-2008, 10:43 AM
Sorry for the possibly silly question - it states that "Pre-arrival domestic Guests who have purchased 3+ day hopper tickets", but what is a pre-arrival guest?

My family is going in May, we are staying off-site (Candy Cane Inn) and we are from Canada. Do we qualify?

BronxTigger
01-21-2008, 10:54 AM
Sorry for the possibly silly question - it states that "Pre-arrival domestic Guests who have purchased 3+ day hopper tickets", but what is a pre-arrival guest?

My family is going in May, we are staying off-site (Candy Cane Inn) and we are from Canada. Do we qualify?

I don't know the answers to your questions, but I agree that a "pre-arrival guest" is a silly term. How can you enter the park if you have not yet arrived? :confused:

What I'm assuming it actually means is a guest who has not yet checked into their hotel but has a 3+ day park hopper. For example, if you are arriving on a Tuesday, and you get there at 6 am, you could enter the park with your ticket before officially checking into your hotel later that day.

cora
03-06-2008, 06:49 AM
If the Monorail is included in the "Magic Mornings" rides, does this mean we can catch the monorail from the Downtown Disney station (by the Disneyland Hotel) to get into the park?? :confused:

We will be staying at the Paradise Pier Hotel & have a wheelchair-bound person with us...we're thinking the Monorail will be the easiest way to get into/out of the park...especially since the Magic Mornings is mostly Fantasyland & Tomorrowland, which is near the Monorail station in the park.

Please advise, if anyone has any ideas/comments.

Thank you. :thanks::thanks:

--cora :lei:

BrerGnat
03-06-2008, 12:24 PM
I believe the monorail is open during the magic mornings. You will have to show resort ID to get on, same as when you enter the parks. There is actually a turnstile when you enter the monorail, and they will scan your park tickets and check your hotel ID to let you on.

If you don't mind the walk, it is actually easier to just walk in. I think wheelchairs need to be folded on the monorail...you can't just wheel them on. You have to be able to transfer. Plus, the wait to get on the monorail early in the morning averages 20-30 min. It is a 5-10 min walk, if you choose that route. You will save a lot of time just walking. The monorail comes in handy when you want to LEAVE the park and head back to your hotel.

cora
03-09-2008, 09:06 AM
Thanks for the advice!! Didn't realize there'd be a wait to get onto the Monorail in the AM! But good to know it's open, if we wanted to try it.
--cora

blake0
03-27-2008, 02:27 AM
You can move wheel chair visitors onto the monorail. My wife is unable to get out of her wheel chair and they have a ramp to unable her to load with out folding up the wheel chair or getting out of her wheel chair. (Which she is unable to do) Again thanks to Disney for accommodating the handicapped!!

LandFan
04-11-2008, 11:28 AM
So does that mean that if I pre-purchase a 5 day park hopper ticket online, I am eligible for this? I am staying at a good neighbor hotel...

Briar-Rose
06-01-2008, 08:14 PM
[QUOTE=DoomBuggyDude;1510288]DisneylandŽ Magic Morning:
Early Entry is offered to select Guests of the DisneylandŽ Resort on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursday and Saturdays 1 hour prior to scheduled park opening.

Eligible Guests include:

Tourist outer market Guests (San Diego, LA) who have purchased 2 day hoppers.

What do they mean by outer market guests?

DoomBuggyDude
06-01-2008, 09:19 PM
What do they mean by outer market guests?

That's corporate sales speak for "Surrounding counties".