PDA

View Full Version : Best rides

nemo'smom
01-07-2008, 01:03 PM
We are going to disney for our vacation the last week in June and I was wondering, What are the best rides at Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Mgm. What are the must see shows etc.:mickey:

IloveDisney71
01-07-2008, 01:27 PM
What are the ages of your group members?
That can effect the ride answers since some are too thrilling for little ones.
My favorites are:
MK - Space Mt., Splash Mt., BTMRR, HM, & POTC
Epcot - Test Track & Soarin'
Disney Studios - RNRC
AK - KS, EE, Dinosaur, Primevil Whirl

But don't forget about the 3-D movie attractions & great shows!

Tygger7
01-07-2008, 01:46 PM
We are going to disney for our vacation the last week in June and I was wondering, What are the best rides at Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Mgm. What are the must see shows etc.:mickey:

Please keep in mind that crowds the last week of June/first week of July can be horrible. Use FastPass whenever possible, otherwise you're going to spend a LOT of time standing in lines.

That said, my favs are:
Animal Kingdom: Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, KS, Finding Nemo show

Epcot: Test Track, Soarin', Norway, American Adventure, Mexico, Illuminations

Disney Hollywood Studios: Rock-n-Roller Coaster, Star Tours, Lights-Motors-Action, Muppetvision 3-D Theater, Tower of Terror (if you like droppy rides), Fantasmic

Magic Kingdom: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, PeopleMover (I know, I'm a dork), Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Wishes

Hope you have a magical trip!! :pixie:

KAJUNKING
01-07-2008, 01:46 PM
mk- space mtn, philharmagic, cop, hop

epcot- mission space,spaceshio earth, soarin. americn adventure

studios- muppet vision, rcnrc, tot

ak- ee, dinosaur, safari

thats a few off the top of my head, there isnt a whole lot i dont enjoy, and then theres the shows! beauty and the beast, fest of lion king etc etc :mickey:

sassafras
01-07-2008, 03:20 PM
AK-Festival of the Lion King--A MUST!!!:number1:

laprana
01-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Some of my favorites are:

AK: Everest (a must do, especially if you like rollercoasters), Kilamanjaro Safari, It's a Bugs Life, and Finding Nemo the Musical (WOW! This is a great show!)

Epcot: Spaceship Earth, Soarin', Test Track, Living with the Land, Maelstrom, seeing all the World Showcase pavillions, Illuminations

Studios: Rockin Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, Fantasmic

MK: Pirates of the Caribbean, Peter Pan, Space Mountain, Splash Moutain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Haunted Mansion, Spectromagic Parade, and Wishes (a definite MUST do!)

Have a great trip and lots of fun!! :mickey:

#1donaldfan
01-07-2008, 05:44 PM
you didn't ask about MK?? anyway

MK....Splash Mtn , BTM
AK.....EE, Dinosaur, KRR
MGM....TOT, RnR
EC....Soarin, MS

Just a few of my favoite things.....

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-07-2008, 05:51 PM
AK-Safari
Epcot-Norway Ride
Hollywood-Great Movie Ride
Magic-POTC and Haunted Mansion

Keep in mind, I haven't done Soarin or EE...and I don't do heights, so Tot is out for me too

Belle619
01-09-2008, 10:28 AM
Animal Kingdom - Safari ride, Dinosaur, Expedition Everest (if you're braver than I am!)

Epcot - Spaceship Earth, Test Track, Nemo, Maelstrom, Mexico boat ride.

Disney Studios (MGM) - Great Movie Ride, Muppets 3D, Rockin' Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror (again, if you are braver then me!)

Magic Kingdom - Everything there is a must-do - especially the Mountains (Space, Splash, Big Thunder) but also don't forget the great dark rides (POTC, IASW, etc.)

Mackflava99
01-09-2008, 11:05 AM
Epcot - Test Track, Universe of Energy & Soarin'
Disney Studios - Tower of Terror, Star Tours, Toy story will be open then, Rocking Roller Coaster,Great Movie Ride
AK - Everest, Dinosaur, Primevil Whirl, Rapids

Darin M
01-09-2008, 11:17 AM
MK - POTC
Epcot - Mission: Space
MGM - Rock N Rollercoaster
AK - EE

disneymother
01-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Soarin' is so fun at EPCOT
Expedition Everest is fun, but the Safari is fun for all ages at Animal Kingdom
Tower of Terror and Rockin' Roller Coaster are fun for teens and adults at MGM - the Great Movie Ride is fun for all ages, as is the Little Mermaid
Have a wonderful trip!!

beksy
01-09-2008, 11:26 AM
I haven't done enough in AK to really tell you anything since it had just opened not long after our last trip but here are my favs:

AK--take time to look at the Tree of Life, KS
Epcot--Soarin and Test Track weren't open yet but of the ones I know, Norway, Mexico, Spaceship Earth
MGM--ToT, the Little Mermaid show and Beauty and the Beast show
MK--IASW, Peter Pan, BTMRR, Splash Mntn, CoP, People Mover when I need a break from walking!, HM, PoC

Of course, don't forget about the parades, Illuminations and Wishes! Have Fun!:mickey: