PDA

View Full Version : Ariel's Bus

dolphinmickey9170
01-07-2008, 10:47 AM
Has anyone else ever seen the bus that says "Ariel" on it instead of a resort or park? What/who is it for? This has been bugging my DH for two years and I cannot seem to answer it for him, so I decided to come to the best place full of info, Intercot!!

gauvin4
01-07-2008, 12:04 PM
I saw that bus a couple of time while I was there a few weeks ago, but I never figured out what is was for or where it was going. :confused:
I'm curoius to know the answer myself.

meldan98
01-07-2008, 12:32 PM
When we were there the first week in December, we had a horrible time with busses. The shortest wait we had for a bus was 20 minutes and the longest was about 45 minutes. The day that we had a 45 minute wait, we saw the Ariel bus. They were letting people off and we asked the bus driver what bust that was for and they said it was a dinner show bus. I'm not sure if it was for Hoop Tee Doo or the Luau since not everybody got off the bus. If it was the Luau, I figured everybody would have gotten off the bus.

berri_boo
01-07-2008, 07:38 PM
We saw that bus a lot on our most recent stay at Pop Century. Not sure what it is for though. It would be interesting to find out.

kakn7294
01-08-2008, 01:31 AM
Tell Ben I think it's really Ariel in there!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
01-08-2008, 08:49 AM
What? All of you guys are wrong.

That's how we get the characters around from park to park. They each have their own personal bus.

If ther are people coming off, it's because Ariel was being nice and giving them a ride.

Duh. :D

kakn7294
01-08-2008, 08:51 AM
What? All of you guys are wrong.

That's how we get the characters around from park to park. They each have their own personal bus.

If ther are people coming off, it's because Ariel was being nice and giving them a ride.

Duh. :DHey, we weren't all wrong! I said it was really Ariel in there!