PDA

View Full Version : LE Cellier or Cape May

GINNY69
01-06-2008, 06:49 PM
If you had a choice between Le Cellier or Cape May for Dinner :eat: which would you choose. I know it depends on peoples preferance but I was just curious.. Being from New England I think I would like the seafood, but then again I heard Le Cellier was very good and the the smores they have there for dessert is suppose to be absolutely scumpcious.. :eat: Who knows maybe If luck has it I will end up going to both places !!

Thanks everyone for your input !

Have a magical new year !!

May524
01-06-2008, 06:51 PM
Le Cellier, however, I do love Cape May for breakfast. Le Cellier has incredible pretzel bread, cheddar cheese soup and i love their steaks!

PetefromRI
01-06-2008, 09:40 PM
Also a New Englander here.As much as we like Le Cellier,we can't keep away from the clams at Cape May.If you've never been to the Cape May,don't expect a typical NE clambake(no crabs,lobster or cherrystones)although I've heard for an added cost you can get crablegs.May524 got me hungry when they started talking about the pretzel bread in Canada but I'd go with the Cape May.

Mikey Piano 23
01-06-2008, 09:45 PM
I liked Le Cellier...I had the prime...best cut of meat I have ever had.

The cheddar cheese soup was good but very salty and not worth the price (it was in a cup if I remember correctly). The bread was awesome! But the waitress gave us an attitude when we asked for more.

I wouldnt go there again but I am glad I tried it at least once.

SBETigg
01-06-2008, 09:47 PM
While I do find Le Cellier to be over-rated, I still really like it and they do have good food. I would choose it over Cape May Cafe's buffet. Especially if you're from New England. FL has some great seafood, but it isn't necessarily on the Cape May buffet. I'm afraid it may be disappointing to someone who lives near so many amazing seafood choices. I haven't tried Cape May, so that's mere speculation.

Donald's Girl
01-06-2008, 10:02 PM
I couldn't choose between them! Cape May Clambake is always our first night's dinner and Le Cellier (along with Akershus) are the 2 Epcot dinners we never miss!
Splurge and do them both!!

dteed
01-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Never did the clam bake at Cape May but love Le Cellier. Mabey I am too big of an oyster fan. You can't go wrong with le Cellier. Steak and Cheddar cheese soup.

jszczur5
01-06-2008, 10:16 PM
I have never been to Cape May, but for us, Le Cellier is not to be missed.

dolphinmickey9170
01-06-2008, 11:51 PM
LeCellier - HANDS DOWN!!
Number One Baby:mickey:

animalkingdomguy
01-07-2008, 12:05 AM
Le Cellier. Great food, very friendly castmembers and very cool themed resturant. Another must do, every trip!

Hull-onian
01-07-2008, 09:16 AM
We have eaten at LeCellier and found it to be excellent. We enjoyed the theming of the restaurant and service was great. We are going to Cape May for the first time this year. We are looking forward to it. From what I read, it should be a nice experience. Do both.

poeticeclipse
01-07-2008, 09:57 AM
I've been a longtime fan of Cape May Cafe for dinner and never ever miss it. The atmosphere is cute but not overly done so if you want more of a "true" atmosphere i'd go for Le Cellier. I don't have much to compare Cape May too, clambake wise, since i'm from Michigan and have never been "out east."

Le Cellier was a first for me this past May and I LOVED it. I was impressed with the salmon and creme brulee. It's more of a serious atmosphere vs. "fun" like Cape May can have.

Whatever you choose, you can't go wrong. I'll tell you that much.