PDA

View Full Version : Taking the WDW Railroad

Hull-onian
01-06-2008, 06:04 PM
When you go to MK early in the morning, is it a good idea to take the WDW Railroad:train: over to Tomorrow Land, or is it better walk up Main Street and go over the bridge near Cindy's castle?

princessimagineer
01-06-2008, 06:16 PM
there is no trainstop in tomorowland... maybe you mean toontown? or Frontierland is the other stop...

dumbo ears
01-06-2008, 06:29 PM
ya theres no train stop in tomorrowland. id say just take mainstreet because it will be quicker and its not a long walk or anything.

magicofdisney
01-06-2008, 07:11 PM
You'll get to Tomorrowland quicker by walking. The train travels the opposite direction with the first stop in Frontierland and the second at Mickey's Toontown. From Mickey's Toontown you can take a back trail to Tomorrowland.

jodijo
01-06-2008, 07:18 PM
I would walk up Main Street. Nothing compares to the magical feeling you get walking toward the castle. It is a wonderful way to start your day!

MartyS
01-06-2008, 07:21 PM
Another thing to think about, everybody, first thing in the morning, walks down Main Street and tends to go straight through the castle or turn right into Tomorrowland. You might consider turning left into Adventureland and working your way around to Tomorrowland later. Maybe get a FP for POTC and go on around the corner to do Splash and / or BTMRR, come back to Pirates, do Jungle Cruise, then cut across to Tomorrowland. Just a thought...

Jobasha3000
01-06-2008, 07:45 PM
Main street is generally more scenic and a shorter distance than the train would be. On a separate topic, Hull-onian, I lived in your town for a while! Scituate's a bit more entertaining though! :blush:

teambricker04
01-06-2008, 07:53 PM
If you aren't in a hurry then the train is a fun ride, but I would hoof it.

Main Street Jim
01-07-2008, 07:57 AM
One other thing...ToonTown isn't open at park open (it opens an hour later than the park). But you can still get off the train at the ToonTown station and walk the back way to Tomorrowland up until ToonTown opens. People always get mad at us early in the morning because they want to get to Fantasyland from ToonTown, but they have to walk all the way down through Tomorrowland first, then back up past the Speedway into Fantasyland....