PDA

View Full Version : Info about Orlando area communities

kt
01-06-2008, 05:46 PM
My husband and I are thinking of moving to the Orlando area this summer. We would love to hear from people who can tell us of the various communities around Disney- Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Orlando, WinterGarden, etc. We currently live in Northern VA, right in the middle of the DC mess. Looking for an area with professionals, single family (non short term rental) houses with pools. Any ideas on where to start? Thanks!:mickey:

rnin02
01-08-2008, 02:02 PM
We live in NoVa too, and have been thinking of this move for years! One of my former coworkers moved down in September, and so far she loves it. I can't remember her neighborhood or anything though...so I guess that doesn't help. I've asked this question before in the "Water Cooler", and so have other people, so you may want to search that forum for the old threads. Good luck with your move! We are unfortunately stuck in this area for at least a few more years.:(

prprincess
01-08-2008, 03:25 PM
My two cousins and an aunt have moved to Orlando about ten years ago. When we were thinking of moving down, they suggested that we look at Winter Garden, but that was about five years ago. I don't know what that town is like now.

But I can tell you this. One of my cousins and my aunt are both trying to sell their homes in Orlando, and are looking closer to Titusville. They say that things are just getting too busy there.

Good luck!!!