PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Experience

Hull-onian
01-06-2008, 11:02 AM
Okay, I went onto the WDW website and printed out a form for the DDE. It is a membership application for Annual Passholders.
On the form it says, once they receive it, the card will be mailed within a three to six week period. The card is valid from the day Disney mails it out to you. Does that mean that you loose about four weeks on that card? Doesn't make sense. :huh: I am going April 16th, should I apply by March 16th? Not too sure.:confused:

ibrowse17
01-06-2008, 11:15 AM
You can now buy these on site at Guest Services, and not have to apply via the mail. Just have you AP ready and enjoy:thumbsup:

Hull-onian
01-06-2008, 11:59 AM
That's great to know. It will be a lot less stressful for me.:whew:Thanks.

ginger19
01-06-2008, 05:45 PM
If you do purchase by phone, they set it close to when the card is actually shipped so you do not lose that time. I bought mine the first week in august and they set the expiry for the end of august.

Disney Lynn
01-07-2008, 10:23 AM
Happy to hear that we can buy our DDE card on-site rather than through the mail. But which Guest Services? At the resorts? DTD? EPCOT? We'll be going to Guest Services at DTD on arrival- to activate our AP's, so I'm wondering if we can also buy the DDE card there? Or, if we're able to check in at our resort with just the AP vouchers, can we buy the DDE ard at the resort? Thanks!

DDuck66
01-07-2008, 10:48 AM
Happy to hear that we can buy our DDE card on-site rather than through the mail. But which Guest Services? At the resorts? DTD? EPCOT? We'll be going to Guest Services at DTD on arrival- to activate our AP's, so I'm wondering if we can also buy the DDE card there? Or, if we're able to check in at our resort with just the AP vouchers, can we buy the DDE ard at the resort? Thanks!

I belive that it has to be the Guest Services at any of the parks including DTD. I do not think you can get it at your resort. We got ours at the Guest Services outside of EPCOT.