PDA

View Full Version : New to pin trading

SPCMT
01-06-2008, 01:22 AM
Hey everyone...Im sure there are a couple threads about this but I am thinking about starting to pin collect! I have a couple of them (Autopia, Star Tours, Rockin' Space Mountain, three Christmas ones from the hotel (free) and Fantasmic) but nothing serious, but after hearing all of you guys talking about how much fun it is I thought maybe I should get into it, I was just wondering what you guys recommend for a first couple of buys from ebay or other sites. Oh and maybe if there is a "guide" to Disney pin trading...I have thousands of questions about it...thanks in advanced for any help and Have a Magical Day!

PrincessEmmasMommy
01-06-2008, 09:07 AM
There are several sites that give info. Disney has an official pin trading site if you google it. Also dizpins and pinpics give a lot of good info. Look on Dizpins boards to see if there is a local pin trading club in your area. We have learned a lot from going to ours. We bought a starter set of traders on ebay for like $2 a pin and were quite lucky to get a lot of l.e.s and cast member exclusives. Have fun!
Jen

jpH/keD
01-25-2008, 03:35 PM
Ebay is ok but we started at our local Disney store w/ the reduced price pins! They are fine to trade with and there is no shipping!! Any thing less than 5 dollars is a good deal! Have fun!:thumbsup: