PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone! I'm still around!

Jillpie
01-06-2008, 12:44 AM
I haven't posted in ages, but I still love this place!:cloud9: I am very active on another board and that takes up so much time that I have a hard time splitting up all of my time. But I still try to read and catch up over here too!:thumbsup: We still go to the World every year, and are very happy DVC members at the Beach Club, loving it so much. We've enjoyed two Disney cruises in the last couple of years, one a 4 day, loved it so much we did the 7 day. Our next trip is a big one, 11 days this coming April at AKL, and then over to the BCV's for a week. I can't wait! I hope you are all well and I just wanted to check in.:mickey:

vizsla
01-06-2008, 06:40 AM
:mickey:Welcome Back:mickey:

Carol
01-06-2008, 07:18 AM
Hi Jill. :hi:

How are the kids doing? They must be growing like weeds!

ElenitaB
01-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Hi, Jill! Nice to see you posting over here!

Jillpie
01-06-2008, 10:58 PM
Hi guys! Hi Carol! Hi Ellen! Thanks Vizsla! Its nice to see you guys are still here:thumbsup:. My boys are great, two are in high school, the middle one is my musician (trombone and bass guitar) and youngest is on track 3 seasons, lots of fun. My oldest is now a sophomore in college! He is home for a month now, will be going back next week. He'll actually be meeting us in Disney in April and playing hookie for a couple of days. It should be lots of fun. How are you doing, and your boys? Thanks for asking. Have you guys been going to DW lately??

Melanie
01-06-2008, 11:02 PM
Welcome back, Jill! :wave:

Jillpie
01-06-2008, 11:29 PM
Thanks Melanie, wow, all the way from Japan, that is SO cool! How are you liking that?

Carol
01-07-2008, 09:12 AM
How are you doing, and your boys? Thanks for asking. Have you guys been going to DW lately??Sounds like you are a very proud Mom! I'm glad to hear everyone is well.

My oldest is also in college. He's in Canada and is doing great. Youngest is my sports nut and is in the 8th grade.

I did go to WDW this Fall - but my new love is Disneyland. I will be skipping Florida for the foreseeable future. I've never been a fan of the Florida weather and feel much more relaxed when vacationing in California. We use our DVC points there instead. :)

pdrlkr
01-07-2008, 11:39 AM
Welcome back! :thumbsup:

Jillpie
01-07-2008, 11:11 PM
Oh Carol, Disneyland, that is awesome! And did you hear of the new DVC there, will you be buying points there too? I went there when I was 3 years old, my first Disney experience. But thats the only time. I'd love to do the California coast sometime, beautiful out there. So great to hear about your family.

Melanie
01-07-2008, 11:25 PM
Thanks Melanie, wow, all the way from Japan, that is SO cool! How are you liking that?

We're halfway done with our tour here. Experiencing the culture and area is great, but I'll be ready to come home when the time comes. :)

You really should give Disneyland a try! :cool:

Jillpie
01-08-2008, 01:01 PM
We're halfway done with our tour here. Experiencing the culture and area is great, but I'll be ready to come home when the time comes. :)

You really should give Disneyland a try! :cool:

That is fantastic. I'm sure you are collecting lots of great souvenirs, yes? I would miss home too, that is a really long way to go. I'd love to do Disneyland someday, but how do you leave the place you love so much (DW)...and is there that much to do to keep you busy for an entire week?